43- big brother

instagram & irl!

nottnott posted a story

seen by findapennypickitup, blondie, pants, and others

replies

swimmer
🤮

♛♛♛

pennylupinblack posted

liked by dmalfoy, daphnezabini, chaneloffical, and others

pennylupinblack i suppose today was good

the owner has limited comments on this post

♛♛♛

tnott posted

liked by sirius, adrianpucey, narcissamalfoy, and others

tnott mine

comments
user now hold the fuck up

grahammontague only took you a million years
adrianpucey 5

user1 WHY ARE THEY SO CASUAL ABOUT THIS

h.granger do you know how hard it is to get her to get on a boat with no clue as to what's happening
pennylupinblack love you

parkinson crew wants to go home
potterharry or like you want to get rid of him

lilyp ahhh! i'm so excited

remuslupinblack i will rip you apart if you hurt her again

sirius what colour scheme were you thinking?

user3 wait does this mean the story's over?
tnott wtf does that mean

pennylupinblack yk you say wtf a lot
tnott it's like a motif or something

user4 they're so old money i love

user5 i aspire to look that put together

view all comments

♛♛♛

PENELOPE WAS ON cloud nine. she was engaged to the man she loved and was surrounded by her friends and family.

"i still can't believe you got engaged after only five months of not even dating again," hermione shook her head.

"we've never been the type to do anything by halves," theo pressed a kiss to penelope's head.

draco snorted, "that's the truest thing i'v ever heard."

"started shagging, got into a relationship, broke up—very dramatically might i add—had a kid, didn't talk to five years, started shagging again, getting married," regulus recapped with a long sip of champagne.

"all or nothing," penny shrugged.

"how about taking the logical steps in a relationship first?" her sweater-loving father raised a brow.

"sure thing, cassonova of gryffindor tower," she snorted.

"how did you know about that?!"

"mummy," crew appeared out of nowhere, allowing penny to evade her father's question.

"hi, love," she set him on her lap.

"do i get a hi too?" theo asked.

crew thought for a minute, before settling against his mother's chest, "no."

several 'awwes' filled the room.

"when i do that i get yelled at, but when he does it, it's cute?" theo was flabbergasted.

"you are a grown man. so, no, sticking your face in my daughter's boobs is unacceptable," sirius sneered at him.

"i'll just do it when you're not looking," he mumbled low enough so only a, now, bright red penelope could hear.

"you know," narcissa changed the subject, "i thought you'd make him work harder before you agreed to get back together."

"so did i," the blonde shrugged.

"he did buy her a twenty-thousand pound purse," adrian offered.

"cheers to that," pansy raised her glass.

"i don't really think there's a specific measure for groveling. i enjoy all of the materialistic things, but this was just about working back to that good place and earning each other's trust back. we both hurt each other—accidentally or not—so there's plenty to be worked on. but i think seeing him with crew really did it for me," penny smiled.

"that was disgusting oh my gods," harry gagged.

"see, i'm not even that bad," draco gestured over to harry. "i have to be at least number two."

"no way," sirius shook his head, "hermione, regulus, whoever else from there."

"i'm flattered big brother," regulus grinned.

"i hope you fall into the water."

♛♛♛

c speaks!

surprise!

:))