Chap. 2

"You don't talk much do you?" He asked. I jumped realizing that I had been staring at him the entire time.

"Huh, ummm well I'm Rosalite well, umm Rosy. And it's okay." I managed to stutter out. I was entirely sure I was blushing. Just then a red head came out of the nearest classroom.

"LUKEYYYY!" She screamed."Who's your friend?" She distorted her face to much.

"Oh, this is Rosy." It made me beam when he said my name.

"Well, hi Rosy I'm Jackson, but my friends call me Jackie. " she said.

"hi, Jacki-" she cut me off.

"Umm, excuse me I said my Friends call me Jackie not wannabes like you. " She pulled him by his collar into her face and kissed him before he could reprimand her for telling me off. That wouldn't have stopped her anyway, she looked me right in the eyes and flipped me off.

I went to Burger King that was three blocks away from the school. I saw Luke sitting there...ALONE. I sat down at a table by myself. As I got up to get ketchup, I noticed that Luke was no longer at his table, but now at mine.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I want you." He said. By now our lips were centimeters away. That's when I woke up. I was sleeping on my desk in english. My pencil and eraser were now joined by a fair amount of drool.