Part - 17

You - I have decided I'll Marry Taehyung and become his forever .

Divi - are you a dumbfuck ? You won't do this at all ... I won't let you . *Silence*

Divi - Ok .. but Y/n if not for anyone else try last time for yourself for Jungkook.
*Leaves*

Meanwhile:-
Jeon family Along with Lisa arrived at the destination. Where they were welcomed by your dad .  He wasn't pleased to see Jungkook there .

Dad - w..welcome Mr.Jeon and- *gives hand to shake*

Mr.Jeon - am I a starnger to you huh friend ? *Hugs him*

Dad - *they both smiled at each-other and* Jungk...

Jk - Myself Jeon Jungkook the CEO of Jeon PlayStation and The King of Mafia world . *Shooks hands with him*

Your dad was amazed to See these expressions on his face. Your dad just nodded and they went in .
Jk's curious eyes looked for that one girl everywhere while Jimin and Lisa followed him to make sure he keeps well.

Tae - you'll came ? I was waiting for you guys only

Tae - you'll came ? I was waiting for you guys only .

Jimin - yeah

Tae - Miss Lisa nice to meet you again . Y/n told me that you both are dating? Congratulations.

Lisa - y...yes *smiles weakly*

Tae - Jungkook you know what I'm so lucky to get married to the girl I wanted , she's all that my heart desires for ... Just as your bond is with Lisa , I have that connection with Y/n too ...
And now I can not give up on her .

Jk - why are you telling me all these?

Tae - no kinda felt to say ...

Jk - Ik everything Taehyung you're indeed lucky *smiles through pain*

Tae - Ofcourse.

Jimin - ahhh excuse me I'll just come back ..

Lisa - are you alright? It's happening what you wanted.

Jk - yess I'm... I just need some fresh air ..

You felt broken , couldn't even process the things . You were sobbing silently .
When the lights went off you stood up , trying to go out in brightness . When suddenly someone closed your mouth .

You - jqhtgswggsergbbkif...hhj..
*You bite the person's hand*

Jimin - Aaaahhhh ouchh it's me ...

You - Jimin ? What are you doing here?

Jimin - I'm here playing the biggest roll of your story . I want you to meet Jk ... He's so stubborn he won't listen so yo-

You - what do you mean ? Why should I? I won't go anywhere...

Jimin - oh poor girl I'm not asking and sorry for this- *picks you up on the shoulder*