Kidnapped

The approaching ship was moving with astounding speed, I had never seen a ship move that fast in my whole life.

"Ready the cannons!" Davy shouted.

I ran to a cannon and helped to load it, aimed it at the approaching ship, and waited for the command to fire.

I could see some of the crew on the enemies ship also loading their cannons. I spotted their captain and the look on his face made me stop in my tracks, it was pure confusion.

 I spotted their captain and the look on his face made me stop in my tracks, it was pure confusion

(Lol finally figured out how to put pictures on here)

It made me confused at why he was confused, but I didn't have time to wonder why because at that moment, Davy gave the command.

"Fire!" He shouted, and we obeyed.

The other ship returned fire, knocking several holes in our ship, but it kept getting closer. Eventually they boarded us and it was hand to hand combat. I took down about two of their men, when I glanced at Davy and saw him fighting the man with dreadlocks, the look on his face was pure hatred. I decided to intervene. I ran up to the helm where they were fighting, and heard they're conversation.

"-How in the deep are you back!? I thought you died near twenty years ago."

Their swords clanged off one another.

"I've been trying to figure that out meself!" Their swords met again, but this time I joined in.

"What!? A girl!? Your recruiting women now!? Really Jones, that's cruel even for you." The man with dreadlocks eyed me with a look of surprise on his face.

"Actually I'm here because I wanted to be recruited." I corrected.

"My dear, you don't have to lie, I know Jones told you to say that."

"I'm not lying!" I said, exasperated.

"Never fear, my dear! Captain Jack Sparrow will save you from this wretched fate!" With that he grabbed my waste and ran over to the side of the ship.

"What the- Let me go!" I shouted, trying to get away. I saw Davy running after us and I tried to reach out for him, but before our hands met, Jack swung on a rope to the other ship.

"Mr Gibbs, set sail for as far away from this ship as possible." He said, to a man with grey hair tied back in a messy ponytail.

"Aye, Captain." He said, and went off to give the orders.

"No!" I screamed. "Jones did not put me into his service against my will, I wanted to."

"Pintel! Reggatti!" Jack called, ignoring my protests.

Two men approached, one with a balding head, and the other with and eyepatch.

"Lock this fine lass here in the brig, she's not right in the head."

The nodded and grabbed my arms.

"No! I'm perfectly fine! I just want to go back to the Dutchman!" I shouted, but no one listened. I searched for the Dutchman and saw it, and found it was already several leagues behind us. I saw Davy at the bow, looking both angry and heartbroken.
But before I could make a comforting face expression at him, I was pushed downstairs and into a cell.

"Let me out!" I demanded.

"Sorry Poppit, captain's orders." The balding man said then left.

"Please, let me out." I pleaded with the skinny man wearing the eyepatch.

"Wish I could, but like he said, captain's orders. You'll be fine again soon though, don't worry." He left too.

I then sat on the wooden bunk and put my head in my hands, frustrated.

"When that Jack guy comes down here, I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind."

That was fun to write. We finally got to meet Jack!

Meme