𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐈𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫

Book Title: Blood Is Thicker

Author: The_Black_Aphrodite

Status: Completed

Tags For The Book: #18plus, #action-romance, #africanamerican, #afterdark, #aggression, #atlanta, #badboy, #betrayal, #brothers, #brothersconflict, #brownboys, #brownskin, #bwhm, #daddyissues, #erotic, #family, #fiction, #hispanic, #latinx, #mobboss, #originalstory, #pregnancy, #secrets, #spells

Summary (Book Description) : A man in their society have no choice. Be strong to survive, or show weakness and die. Miguel, Diego, Marco and Hayden are four of eight brothers. They all were loyal, devoted members of their mob family. Stars in the eyes of their feared leader, El SEÑOR.

About a year later there were fatal attacks. Gangs from the south, and north side of Atlanta went rouge and tried taking control over El- Señor's conquered territories (east and west). A traitor told the gangs where The mob lord, El Señor was located and plotted to assassinate him. Soon after, El Señor decided to gather the family. He told the men to cut off ties with everyone they loved, he needed their full attention and devotion for the betterment of their family. He put them under a strict loyalty training. Whatever El Señor says goes without question or hesitation. But what happens when loyalty and romance is scaled? Shows weakness? All in the name of love?

When they were around their women their tough persona disappeared bringing them both nothing but good into their lives. Digging this buried soft spot of love and affection in their hearts. Because they never smiled, unless they were with them. The brothers never kissed, unless it was their Devine feminine's lips. They never made love, unless they were loving on their goddesses.

(Warning: sexual activity & language)