23

CHAPTER 14 (part two)LONDON

LONDON

They were only met with Sirius' response of turning around, throwing his hands up and exclaiming, "To find whoever is playing this great music!"

At the end of the park, within a gravel plot where cars were supposed to fill, only one was parked in front of the streetlight. A dark green bug, with a guy who seemed a few years above them, looking perpetually sad. Not a sad that told others he was, just that his face looked forever set in melancholy disdain. He was sat in the driver's seat with his legs out of the car. Another man, blonde, more boyish and younger, had a cocky look, was leaning on the open car door. Both had cigarettes perched on their lips. A girl was in the street closer to the brick building behind them was dancing to Killer Queen that was blasting through the little car.

The girl was beautiful, her full lips decorated with bright red lipstick and her head covered with a thick red scarf. She was tall, probably could tower over Sirius.

She continued moving her body as she spotted Ana who approached with the four boys rather than the staggering behind the group. "Bonjour! Venir. You."

-

She beckoned over Ana, pointing at her and making pulling motions with her hands. Ana bounced over to the french women, letting her take her hands and join the dancing.

Sirius had greeted the smokers with a compliment to their music, receiving nods in return. The music players offered cigarettes to which only Sirus excepted, and meaningless conversation about Queen's discography started mostly with the Blonde, Sirius, and occasional opinions from James while Peter opted to go back to the group of girls and the honorary boyfriend.

The girls and Frank sat on the slope of a small hill at the end of the park, choosing to indulge in the music and the pretty girls dancing from a far. Marlene, Peter, and Lily especially were similar in that they liked their dotty buoyancy with the comfort of friends and not the unpredictable thrill of strangers.

The existence of Ana and Sirius was feeling a high whenever they were around friends. Born into a liability of an extrovert, only to bury itself in the yard outside the moment they were unattended. And when alone, without those friends, never feeling want to speak to others.

Remus stood silently, his only greeting being two nods of his head. He choose to observe, listening in on the not so riveting conversation and watching Ana dance, jumping around and moving her arms erratically with the tall french women.

"Pretty things huh?" The sad faced man spoke to Remus a thick Italian accent came out. Remus wondered how the three met. He turned his head to the man away from the dancer, but not answering the question, only stiffening his shoulders. All the boys turned to the voice of Ana speaking loudly over the booming music.

"I love this song!" She said, continuing to dance. The tall women yelled something back in French, though it was inaudible.

"What?" Ana yelled while being twirled around by the girl.