Chitra 💻

" Where are you going cutie pie?" Inder asked me . I don't know what to do with this guy ? Why is he always so carefree? Thank God, Shivi is a mature one otherwise I wonder what this guy will do without his girlfriend.

" Jaipur" I replied.

" Why are going to your father at this time next month we have our placement exams dear ", he asked worried.

" Why you always have to mention the thing she is already worried about? ", Shivi scolded Inder by smacking his head .

"Ok sorry Chitra, i didn't knew you were going to father cause of this placement thing " he said apologising .

"Fine , I am leaving now my train is at 5 in the evening and it takes 2 hour to get to the station . Bye !" I told them and left .

God knows why I am so scared for the placement. It's not like i am not prepared. I am but still i am so worried. As you know in IT sector there is so much rush . I am getting campus placement from Pune Vidyapeeth. I am a MCA student , i am taking placement in fourth semester i think that's why I am so worried.

But it's fine i am going to my Papa he will definitely make me calm and will understand my situation.

In Jaipur

I am standing outside the Jaipur Railway station as my papa has asked me to wait for him. I am waiting for him from the last 20 min. And there he is ,

"Papa! I missed you so much." I said squealing and hugged him tight.

"Sorry princess, i got struck in the meeting actually it was an important meeting at 8 am so, " papa said.

" Are Papa it's ok , you are busy and anyway i am the one who came unnoticed. So sorry ! "  I said .

" It's ok princess, i am always free for you, " Papa said .

After that we went to my father's apartment.
I am shocked to see the building and the surrounding area. Last time i came it was normal building accompanied with four more buildings but now it looks like the posh area. And i am happy seeing the modernization of the area atleast my father would be able to have every necessary thing easily. My happiness extended when my father told me that with modernization they built so many things for the children here . They also have basketball court , swimming pool, badminton court and indoor playing area with a cafe plus library. I mean i will be relieved for a week now .
Papa left for office after dropping me there . My assignments and projects are left so after getting freshnup i started doing my work and made some snacks for me afterwards.

As i reached here at 11 am so now after five hours i am getting bored so i am walking towards the cafe for spending sometime there .

I spent almost 2 hours in the cafe reading a novel which is in my to be read list . I thought to go back to the apartment as my father would be back till 7 pm and i should prepare something for dinner also .
As i was walking back i heard some boys playing football and as i diverted my gaze my bumped into someone. My book fell i bent to pick to the book but as i looked up i saw the one who bumped into me had left without saying anything. I thought to go after him and say sorry but something in me told me to stop and leave . I went back to the apartment.
I also texted my bestfriend Diksha to tell her that i am in Jaipur so she can come and meet me .

Like that the day went by but my thoughts were surrounded by that stranger who bumped into me and left without saying anything.....

Strange right?????

_________________________________________

:- i wish you liked the first chapter.
Please vote and comment 😁