𝗙𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱

𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 / 𝐋𝐞𝐞'𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 💓𝟓'𝟒𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐦𝟏𝟗/𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 

𝟓'𝟒
𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐦
𝟏𝟗/𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 

𝐋𝐞𝐞/𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢'𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝⭐💓𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐦𝟔'𝟑𝟐𝟑/𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐦
𝟔'𝟑
𝟐𝟑/𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

𝗡𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

It was 6:35 pm and I was doing my online courses. I always tried to do something on the side cause I was always busy with work and I always have stuff to do.

I was home with my girlfriend Lee, she came home from an exhausting day of work and trust me, when I say she's tired I mean she's tired. 

She'll sleep for the whole entire day if she gets the chance too, but lately she's been working a lot lately. 

We haven't spent much time together due to that and also due to how I'm always busy, except the weekends.

I actually look forward to my weekends cause its also my off days and not only that I can just lay down and watch movies by myself all day, but it gets tiring. 

Sometimes I miss spending time with Lee but, I also know, I have to be understanding towards her choices she makes and what she does. 

I wasn't gonna bother her although, the thought of us going out and spending time together was really on my mind today.

While I was completing my courses, I heard the bedroom door open and it was obviously Lee. 

She walked behind my chair, wrapped her arms around me and slowly gave me soft kisses at the side of my neck.