SS: The Far West

Far out in the west is simply sand, a state overrun with outlaws, despite the age of outlaws coming to an end. In this region is a barren wasteland.

No vegetation is present, of course that's not surprising, since the land consists of mostly dry sand, where no plant can hope to grow.

Despite this, there is a town in the middle of this barren desert, and in this town is a small shop, stable, and lively saloon filled with the singing of drunk men.

A group of 4 men are in the saloon, one of them stands on top of a table. "Drink up fellers! Tonight we drink till will see triple!"

They all laugh in unison, and start drinking.

The group that is mentioned is apart of a gang that runs the region of this part of the state. The gang is notorious for robbing any foolish people that just so happen to pass by their area to hunt.

Though despite this, a young man enters the saloon and sits there, and ordering a meal.

He sat in between two of the gang members, one of the gang members don't even try to be subtle in his staring.

"Ey! You... you got purple hair on yer head!"

"Get away from me drunk bastard."

The drunk man gets close to the young man. "Who you talking to boy? Who? 'Cause.... I know... you're not speaking... to me!"

The drunk man can barely formulate proper sentences. "I was talking about you, got a problem with it?"

The drunk man is visibly upset. "You done messed up! Im... gonna... kill ya!"

Sensing danger, the magenta-haired boy stands up from his seat.

The drunk man lunges at the young men, this is easily countered with a step back and swift kick to his stomach. A punch would've been enough to subdue the drunk man, but this magenta-haired boy liked to see the grown man suffer in pain.

"Ay! He kicked George!" Unfortunately, one of them were sober enough to notice the assault against George, though this doesn't mean he is sober enough to properly comprehend his surroundings.

As soon as the magenta-haired boy sensed hostility from the gang, he grabbed the head of the other gang member next to him and slammed his head 2 times on the table in front of them, blood spilled from his nose and he fell on his back.

He gets up and turns to the other two members. "Okay... now it's just you two left!" He has a sadistic smile on his face, then he charges the one closest to him.

The man was too slow to react, after all the whole group was wasted. "GAH!"

The magenta-haired boy pins him to the wall, and starts firing a barrage of strikes to his body and head.

He finished him off with an elbow strike to his right temple, the man slumps to the ground, all battered up.

"Fuck! You fuckin' bastard!" The last man draws out his revolver from his holster, aiming it at the boy.

"Woah, easy there, I stopped alright?" He slowly raises his hands, still having that same sadistic smile.

"I'm gonna fucking kill yo- GAH!"

He drops his revolver, and drops to the floor, blood covering the back of his head where he had been striked with the handle of a revolver.

The magenta-haired boy lowers his arms and turns to his savior. "Thanks Ibuki, I'm sure that drunk bastard would've shot me if you hadn't come sooner." He laughs.

Ibuki looks like she is about to explode in anger. "Ryuuen, what the hell is wrong with you?! You already caused some trouble in the previous town, and now you take out a group of men?!"

Ryuuen only smirks, dismissive of the girl's complaints. "I only insulted them, they wanted to fight me over a simply insult."

Though he did further escalate the issue at hand, but he decides to not mention it.

"Look, we need to get out of here, didn't you say that we should be heading east to where is isn't so damn hot?"

Ryuuen simply flashes a mischievous grin. "You're right Ibuki, I just couldn't help beating some arrogant adults!"

Ibuki glares at Ryuuen, and then inspects the unconscious bodies of the men that were beaten to the ground. "Hey... did you pick another fight against the gang that rules this state?! What the hell is wrong with you?!"

Unfortunately for Ibuki, this isn't the first time Ryuuen has gotten into a fight with a group of the gang running the state they are currently in, this was the third time he has gotten into a fight. "I was just letting off some steam, these gang members just so happen to be the perfect punching bag!"

Though it has already been several days since they were transported to the Wild West, Ryuuen is still frustrated about the results of the island exam, not that it matters anymore.

Ibuki clenches her fist, still glaring at Ryuuen. "Look, are we leaving or not? I can't stand the heat any longer! And Ishizaki won't stop complaining in my ear!"

Ryuuen now looks annoyed. "Shut up! We'll go when I say we go! Tell Ishizaki to bury himself in the sand, that way the heat won't be killing him!"

Ryuuen walks past Ibuki and exits the saloon, the town is barren as always, you would expect a tumbleweed to pass by.

As Ryuuen exits the saloon, he is met by the menacing glare of the sun, merciless in presenting the residents of the town an unbearable heatwave.

"It's hot as hell, I guess it's for the best that we all start moving east, though I do want to stay here a bit longer, it seems that the law around here isn't as enforcing as the other lawmen that were described up in the more privileged towns."

The law here were simply put, cowards. You can't really blame them, they can only do so much against a gang that runs your state.

The saloon doors slam open, and out came Ibuki. "Wait up! Let me get on my horse!"

Everyone has already learned how to ride a horse, though none of them have complete controls of their respective horse.

Ryuuen and Ibuki begin their ride to their camp, which was put in some abandoned mineshaft, which surprise surprise, was overrun with the same gang.

Ryuuen was able to get rid of them all with his fists, no need to waste bullets.

As he makes his way to camp, he begins to think about his plan to reach the eastern states, and their game plan to thrive or survive in this old world.

"Man this shit sucks, and it's still so fucking hot!"

A/N:

This one is a little short, I was pretty busy over the weekend, so this took longer to make, sorry!

I'm having trouble deciding whether I should include Albert into their small bits, regarding the time period they're set in.

If you all think it's okay to add Albert, then I will. It's going to be a little disturbing to not make it historically accurate, but that's okay.

Hope everyone enjoys this SS!

Characters: 6409