Leaving Scars

Tugon sa “Four Corners by MistyXavy

To my loving almost,

I miss the good times we had together.

It’s been almost a half year since the last time we talk. How have you been? Are you fine? I have a lots of questions to you.

You know that.

It’s like why did we end up like this? What really happened to us? I know that your a mixed signal person but i’d risks my heart for you. But when you just took my heart like a criminal.

You took away my heart..

A person like you. And then you just break it like a glass. But you know I had been missing you since we part ways.

a home that I miss...

My heart can’t beat to others now. It feels like this heart knows where was it home. A home that it was you. I cried that day when you agreed to part ways with me like it’s not matter to you.

Maybe it really not matter to you..

No one’s gonna comfort me when I had my anxiety and depress season. No one’s gonna give me the best advice. A hug in you that comfort me and how soft your voice when never I had a chance to hear but  now your gone.

That day you left, it feels my heart broke into a million times. I had nothing to do but cry it all in pain.

This pain you leave is know have a scars in my life.

You just leave me like this. No closure. No anything. No talk at all but a pain in a heart.

We just fixed our fights that day, and say sorry’s and I love you’s the other day. You told me that how you love me that much, and how I told you that I been loving you since.

But being wake up in the morning, that I don’t want because your not here anymore.

Again.

No text. No morning messages. No calling for love. Like I just not been exist in you life.

You just vanished, not saying goodbye and a proper closure.

Many questions keeping in my mind. But I cannot voice it out. Since that day we didn’t talk.

But I asked you to her. Because you two where so that close and I feel jealous.

I always looking for you in your newsfeed.

But you where inactive in 3 months.

I was very worried for you that time, I don’t know what to do. It’s like heaven and earth fell on me.

But the next few months, you come back.

I sighed in a relief.

But it broke my heart, when you come back with her in a relationship.

With a hug in her waist, a kiss in her lips and a lovable eyes that you see in her.

What a miracle...

Because that should be me, with you...

I cried so hard again. It tears me into a pieces. That should be me. That should be me laughing, smiling and kissing you.

It kills me the pain that you gave me. I know that this should be stop and move on. And just be happy with the both of you.

But my love for you was like a million stars that always shinning above the sky. But you where like a star that ican’t reach in the sky.

It’s so unfair.. to be loved by you.

Maybe ending my life will be perfect. A perfect for the both of you. And a perfect life of all. Maybe someone don’t miss me and cared for me.

I closed my eyes and ready to finish my life. But then your voice echoed my ear.

A soft and gently voice...

Finally, I feel you again but not forever...

“I’m sorry .. ”

That was it. That I been waiting for you to say. I cried again, for the last time until there where no more tears  left for me.

I maybe was a selfish but I want to hug you for the last time.

I just wish that I been with you more years.

I wish to kiss, hug and be with you every month.

I felt so sad, that we end up like this.

For the day that i wasn’t there to cheer you up. I apologize.

I was thankful that I met a person, a man like you.

I was spend 5 months and a half with you.

That I feel the love and care for the first time.

To my loving almost, I do really love you. I did my best as your almost, love. But as an sunset there will be an ending. We maybe not meant to be  right now but I will wish that in the other life we meet. Until now, I was missing you a lot and the way you care and love me.

If the world maybe end today, my love for you will be in the other life as how I love you, today, in ever hour and in a whole world.

                                       Your Almost
                                             venomoustail