3- Scorpius

After the exausting meal that was dinner, Scorpius and Albus made there way to the Slytherin dorms. The two boys both happy and full of food slowly undressed and put on there pjamas. The tired two climbed into bed and fell asleep almost imediatly.

A figure flew across the sky. Dark, shadowy. Everywhere this figure went whispers of death and destruction followed. Scorpius Malfoy. Scorpius Malfoy. Scorpius Malfoy. The whispers grew louder. Scorpius turned and saw a boy- Albus- standing in the middle of the quidditch fields. A grinning face loomed eerily above him. The Figure. A blonde haired female with blue tips. Only about 20 something. A familliar face. She reached a hand onto Albus's oblivious shoulder. "ALBUS!" Scorpius screamed. He turned and locked eyes with scorpius before a flash of green and his body fell. Dead.

Scorpius awoke in a panic. Sobbing he clutched the blankets of his green four-poster bed. "Albus Albus Albus" he sobbed. The sound of rustling was heard in the bed next to him. "Scorpius what is it?" a sleepy Albus mumbled. He opened the sobbing boys hangings and his sleepy face turned to concern as he saw Scorpius curled up on the bed crying his eyes out. "Hey hey hey hey hey. Its okay. Whatever it is its okay." Albus climbed on the bed and drew the hangings shut. He placed one arm around Scorpius and cast a silencing spell with the other. "Hey Scorpie whats the matter?" Asked Albus softly. "y-y-y-you died" he sobbed.

"What?"

"I had a dream. A girl- I dont know who but she looked vaguely familiar- killed you. She was full of darkness and evil and the voices that followed her told me awful things. They made me want to die" and he broke off in a storm of sobbing. Abus hugged him. Surrounding him in the smell of cinnamon, warmth and woodsmoke. "Oh Scorp that sounds terrible I'm sorry" murmered Albus. "Yeah you died. You left me all alone." Albus hugged him. "It was just a dream. Just a scary dream. Do you want me to stay here?"

A sniffle. "Yes"

Scorpius woke up the next morning to find himself cuddled up to Albus. "Good morning sleepyhead" he smiled. Scorpius sat up. "What time is it how long did I sleep in?"                          "Woah chill. Its 8:15. Youve got time. Trust me im not complaining i was quite comfortable there" Scorpius blushed. "Well we should probably get dressed and head to breakfast"                                     "Yeah"

"Oooh yum pancakes!" Albus shook his head. "Waffles are superior by far. Wow sweet theyve got some! And with fresh strawberries too!" The boys sat down and munched happily. Albus noticed the blush hadn't fully left Scorps face yet. "Why do you resemble one of these delicious strawberrys?" joked Albus. Scorpius's face turned even more red. "No reason. I just enjoyed sleeping with you thats all." He muttered. "Oh god bad choice of words" Albus died of laughter.

As they walked to divinaton half an hour later Albus was still teasing him about it. "Haha wana sleep with me again tonight Scorpie? Imagine sleeping." "What like you didnt snore the entire night" Scorpius shot back. Still arguing they climbed the ladder to Proffesor Trelawnelys room.

"Students! My dear students that have decided to wisen themselves in the subject of the future please read your tealeaves!" the proffesor cried dramatically 15 minutes later. Albus and Scorpius rolled there eyes at eachother. "Alrightyyy lets see what weve got hereee" drawled Scorpius. "What can you see in my cup?" he asked Albus. "Well," he said, "Its really strange but it says gay?"

"wHat?" Scorpius said reaching for the cup. "Holy crap it really says gay." he said in disbelief. Albus snorted as Scorpius turned red. "Give me yours." he said hurridly as he grabbed albus's cup. "Haha yours says gay too" he said chucking. "no its doesnt." said Albus laughing. "Oooooh it does" he winced. Scorpius died of laughter. "Boys back to your divining. Would you like me to share your tea leaves with the class?" scolded Proffessor Trelawney. "No" both boys sain in unision. "Well the furture is telling me to read them out so I'm going to. Or the course of the future might be changed and you might die!" the proffesor finished dramatically. "Hand me your cups!"

"Lets see.." said Proffessor Trelawney, completly oblivious to the fact that the boys closely resembled tomatos. "Oooh both cups match! Let me read from the book. The forbidden lover. This sign indicates the person has developed feelings for one of the same sex!" The boys ducked there heads in embarrasment. "Ooooooooooh" chorused the class excitedly. "Your gay!" exclaimed Mirabella Brown.

"Thats just a load of bull" scoffed Albus. "Everyone knows that this entire class is bull." Mirabella looked scandolized. "How dare you!" cut in Demonya Patil. "Come on Scorpius" said Albus angrily as he grabbed Scorpius wrist and dragged him out of the classroom. Although it made him a little bit more embarrased he was extremly glad that Albus had gotten him out of there.

"Oh my god that was so embarrasing. I reckon im gonna pull an aunt Hermione and drop out of divination" ranted Albus. "Umm Albus I actually have something to tell you. The cup wasn't entirely lying about me. I think I'm bisexual. I like both boys and girls. If you don't want to be friends anymore I understand." Scorpius admitted. Albus had a shocked look on his face. Oh god my best friend hates me Scorpius panicked. "You hate me I get it I'll leave you alone now." Scorpius said rushed as he turned to walk away. "No... wait" Albus grabbed his hand. "I don't mind. And actually I also have to tell you something. I- I'm actually gay. I just I guess got so annoyed at being sort of outed to our entire divination class." Albus stammered. "Sorry I didn't tell you earlier." Tears welled up in Scorpius eyes and he hugged Albus. "I guess were a pair of gay best friends" Albus murmered. Scorpius giggled. "Wanna skip?"

"You betcha"

____________________________________Ahhhh i loved writing this chapter so much. Legit smiling uncontrolably. I love them both so much. Also i wanted to put in somewhere 'pulling a hermione' and i finally did it! This is by far my favourite thing to write. My avatar retarded Aonung second. Go check it out maybe? Hope your enjoying!-

WeirdCreepyUncle