Day 35

In the morning, Felix felt an arm wrapped arm his waist, holding him against a warm body. A small smile plastered on his face as he glanced back to see Hyunjin's sleeping face. As slowly as he could, the pink haired man gently slipped out of the grasp of the ex-patient who was still deeply sleeping.

  He went into the restroom to change.

  Meanwhile, Hyunjin was still asleep.

  He wasn't necessarily dreaming, more like sleep thinking. He wondered how the two got to this point. They seemed content with how things ended up at that point. But was it all really because of how much separation anxiety Hyunjin had? Why did Felix never seem scared? Did Felix actually love Hyunjin? Was he lying out of pity? Is Hyunjin going to change his hair color so the author can find more variations to talk about him? Will Felix change his hair? Will everything rush out? Does Hyunjin need to tell Felix about his past? Does Felix need to tell Hyunjin about his own past? Where were the others?

  What was going to happen once he finds them...?

  So many questions left unanswered. Hyunjin didn't like that. Answers were the one thing that he could trust. That wasn't something he enjoyed thinking about. All the unanswered questions of the world...

  Instead, when Hyunjin blinked his eyes opened, he saw a wet haired man wearing a hoodie and some athletic shorts eating an apple while sitting next to Hyunjin, watching TV. The ex-patient wrapped an arm around Felix's waist pulling him closer. The doctor smiled, scooting closer to Hyunjin as he held onto him.

  "Good morning sleephead~" Felix greeted, taking a bite of his apple and brushing Hyunjin's hair out of his face.

  "Mhm.. Morning..." He whispered out. Felix could already that he was extremely clingy, which he found adorable. Hyunjin started to sit up, pulling Felix closer as he did.

  "You have to get ready soon." He told him, smiling at him.

(Switch POV rq)

  "Mhm... I'm going to shower." Felix nodded as he got off the bed. Once Hyunjin left the room, the pink haired man's phone began to ring. The boy picked it up and saw Changbin's contact show up. As if a instant reaction, he answer and put the phone up to his ear, desperately needing answers.

  'Is Hyunjin with you?' The older asked in worry.

  "No?" He said.

  'Good. Let me fill you in.' he paused, some shuffling in the background. 'The person you ran away from is my dad. I found out he knew I got out of the asylum and he was looking for me, so I had to get Hyunjinie away from the house before I got away. The six of us are by Seoul Tower. Chan drove us and I think we're close by you so meet us at Hyunjin's Spot. He knows where it is so let him drive you.'

  "Wait, wait, why are we running from your dad?"

  'He killed every member of Hyunjin's family. He killed Jisung's mother and he wants all three of them dead. Chan's parents were in major debt and killed themselves to get out of it but it only passed to him. Jisung's mother was his mistress before he raped her and killed her. He wanted Hyunjin dead because he's crazy. He likes scaring Hyunjin. Now meet us by ten.'

  "Got it, by ten." Felix said, "We'll be there soon."

  '...' There was a quiet voice in the background, 'Seungmin said stay safe.'

  "Tell Seungmin I said not to go crazy. I heard there was a new kpop group debut."

  'Alright. See you soon.'

  "Bet."

'~'♡♡'~'♡♡'~'

  In the car, Hyunjin was driving and kept grabbing at Felix's thigh, making the doctor slap his hand away and tell him to focus on the road. The ex-patient was still stubborn and continued no matter what.

  "Hyunjin-ah, I swear to God, I will slap you."

  Smirking, he leaned forward, "Do it." His eyes were on the road and he grabbed his thigh again, pulling Felix to the side of his seat, waiting for the hit, "I'm waiting~"

"You're a bitch." He swore, pushing his hand away, "Focus on the damn road and not me. I'll let you touch my legs later."

  "Lies~" he rubbed his thigh again, "We both know you'll get too embarrassed and run away from me."

  "Fuck."

  Smiling, Hyunjin pulled his hand away and focused on the road, "But I'll trust your word then~ we're almost there anyways."

  In a few minutes of silence, they parked the car in an abandoned warehouse parking lot and got out of the car. The doctor trusted Hyunjin and got out of the car following him into the building. Out of slight fear, he grabbed Hyunjin's hand disturbed by the creepy place. The man squeezed his and and opened the door for him.

  The inside was like a restaurant. Hyunjin rang the bell next to the door twice, before cleaning off his feet on the rug. After he finished Changbin and Jisung came out of their hiding spot, showing their loaded guns in their hands. Before anyone could say absolutely anything, arms engulfed Felix into a tight, unbreathable hug.

  "LIXIE!!!!" Jeongin screamed, pulling Felix into the place, "I MISSED YOU!!"

  The first thing Felix noticed about Jeongin was the hickeys around his neck. His eyes instantly met Chan's, hugging Jeongin back protectively.

  "Blink twice if you need help-"

  "Felixie, I'm okay-" he stopped mid sentence and turned red, "Don't say anything, Minho Hyung hasn't noticed yet."

  "MINHOE HYUNG!!!" Felix cried out, running over to the elder doctor, who was confused, "HOW HAVE YOU NOT SEEN THE HICKEYS?!"

  The eldest's face quickly turned red as Jisung grabbed Minho and pulled him into a hug, "Happy thoughts, Hyungie, happy thoughts."

  "YOU FUCKING-"

  "CHILL OUT!!!"

  "OUR BABY WILL NOT DATE!!!"

  "YOUR BABY IS MINE NOW SO FUCK OFF!!!"

  "OH YOU LITTLE FUCKER!!!"

  "WHAT HAPPENED TO INNIE?!"

  "WE ARE COMMITING MURDER!!!"

  "AHHHHHH FUCK!!!!!!"