𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: New encounters

✦ ㅤ ㅤ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ㅤㅤ ✦

NYC
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
SEPT 7TH

Instead of meeting the other Southeast Asian countries inside the United Nations building, they met outside instead. Which they obviously got a lot of looks and glares for being a big group hanging outside of the UN HQ.

"Ugh, Myan, you give it out." Laos told the burmese to give out all of the drinks to everyone who formed a circle.

"Alright! Alright!" He exclaimed, not wanting to make the Lao more mad than she already is. "Vie, you liked the matcha one right?" Myanmar gave the green drink to the vietnamese.

"Thanks." He said as he took a straw out of Laos' hand. "Here, Ill help." Maharlika offered to help Myanmar, who was already struggling with the amount of drinks he held in one bag.

"Thai! Here's your one!" She said happily as she gave the bubble tea labled as 'Thai milk tea' to the country. "Aw. So thoughtful!" He had laughed as he took it from Maharlika with gratefulness and took a straw from Laos.

"Coconut milkshake..?" Maharlika took out a white drink that was different than the others. "Oh, thats mine." Indonesia said, taking the drink. "Thanks." He added, as he turned around to drink his own one.

Myanmar was giving out some drinks aswell, giving it to Cambodia, Brunei, Malaysia.

"Who's this purple one for?" She asked, looking around. Thailand looked around aswell as he glanced at the drink.

"Oh. That's ube. Martial's favourite," Thailand told her. "Laww! Where's law?" He called out, and suddenly saw the filipino walking towards the group.

"Speak of the devil," Maharlika joked as both her and Thailand snickered.

"You called?" The filipino raised a brown in confusion, walking over to the duo who held the purple drink in their hands.

"Your drink," Thailand looked to Maharlika who handed it over to him. Martial looked at the bubble tea cup and had a little smile on his face. "Thanks." He said, as Laos handed him a straw.

Thailand looked to Martial and giggled, loving when the man smiled. "Its so cute when he smiles, honestly." He whispered to Maharlika, who looked to Thailand and blinked twice.

"Right?" Vietnam overheard their conversation. "He reminds me of my brother." He smiled.

Maharlika looked to the vietnamese. "You have a brother!?" She exclaimed, looking surprised.

Vietnam nodded. "Yeah! He's a total grump all the time. But sometimes he could be like Martial Law." He grinned from ear-to-ear. "His names VietCong. I think him and Martial are friends?" He raised a brow.

"Its a shame, they barely get to see eachother nowadays." Thailand placed his hand in his pocket while he sipped his bubble tea. "Why?" Maharlika asked, looking at the two.

"VietCong doesnt work for international affairs. He only does work inside the country." Vietnam sighed. Maharlika nodded. "Your names sound alike." She commented.