565

Chapter 565

“Forget it.” Mrs. Quinn said,” Although Queena Mendoza is fierce, she is sincere to you, and will give you shit and urine. Luis Mendoza, you are lucky. You have two true hearts in this life. No one else can meet your woman, I take care of you, not for anything else, just because you are Vivienne ‘s father.”

Mrs. Quinn agreed to bring Luis Mendoza back. She really never thought about having a result with Luis Mendoza from the very beginning. She knew very well that she and Queena Mendoza were both miserable, and they were a selfish man.

Luis Mendoza frowned when he thought of Queena Mendoza,” Queena Mendoza only has her natal family in her heart, and the Alcott family wants to control the Mendoza family. For decades, it has been secretly suppressing me. I have to be controlled by the Alcott family everywhere. I always want to Make Mendoza Group bigger and better, and don’t want to be inferior.”

“Then you have achieved your wish now.” Mrs. Quinn was tired from pressing, stopped to take a rest, looked at Luis Mendoza on the recliner, and said, ” Vivienne said, Mendoza Group has been doing well recently. Your little daughter is a businessman. material, and the ambition is not small.”

11

Christian?” Luis Mendoza wondered, then smiled and said, ‘ What business does Christian know, she doesn’t understand anything.”

Mrs. Quinn doesn’t know if Christian Mendoza understands, she just listens to Vivienne Quinn.

Mrs. Quinn asked, “Would you like to go out to bask in the Sun?”

“You can bask in the sun while lying down here, so it’s no trouble.” Luis Mendoza also began to feel sorry for Mrs. Quinn, afraid that Mrs. Quinn would be tired,” Where’s Vivienne ?”

“She was called out by Violet early in the morning, saying that the dress she ordered was ready, and she asked Vivienne to try on the dress, and if it didn’t fit, she had to modify it.” Mrs. Quinn said,”The wedding is coming, and there are many things to do. Said To be ashamed, as Vivienne ‘s parents, we can’t help with anything at the wedding, it’s all arranged by

the in-laws.”

The power and social status of the Smyth family is there, so we don’t have to worry about it. With an identity like the Smyth family, the guest list at the wedding banquet is very particular, and there are things that are needed for the wedding banquet. There can be no mistakes. Luis Mendoza laughed and said, “When Vivienne gets married into the Smyth family, she will have nothing to worry about in the future. I said at the beginning that as long as Damien Smyth ‘s heart is on Vivienne, there will be no mistakes.”

Luis Mendoza expressed satisfaction in his tone.

Mrs. Quinn glared at him,”You’ve plotted against Vivienne, you’ve been like this yourself, and you’re still going on, your Mendoza Group belongs to your son, and you have nothing

now.”

“The company is mine, but that little bastard can turn the world upside down and steal my things? If I didn’t tell him, it will never be his.” Luis Mendoza snorted coldly, “I want to leave the company to Vivienne.”

18288 Vouchers

Mrs. Quinn didn’t take it seriously, and said, “Lie here by yourself for a while, and I’ll go to rest for a while.”

Mrs. Quinn walked out of the treatment room, and saw Quintion Julius hurried upstairs.

Quintion Julius took Luis Mendoza ‘s test sheet, found Damien Smyth in the study, and said, ” Damien Smyth, look at this, your father-in-law ‘s stroke was caused by poisoning.”