Chapter 3

Flashback

The birthday girl fell to her knees before her were the unmoving bodies of her five friends, lifeless eyes staring into space. The girl crouched in the corner of the room.

That man, that murderer... She silently begged whatever would hear her thoughts to not let him get away with this.

As if summoned, a slender, ink black body floated in, and saw the girl through beady white eyes, as she was crying in the corner. It drifted over to her while she backed away in fear.

It lay three silky fingers on her knee in a comforting way. It dried the tears streaming down her face and though it didn't speak she swore it was talking.

'He killed me too' sounded in her head. 'But I'm alive. They will be too.'

The girl looked up at it, stuttering and sobbing, "They were my friends..."

'You're lucky to have them. I had no one. I was alone, I won't let you come close to my fate. Come. Let's help them get up on their feet shall we?'

- back to now -

   Night 2 hurried by, nothing interesting happening. Fritz ignored his role, standing in the same spot for 6 hours because of the cameras watching him. Cassidy wasn't given a good time to appear so it was peaceful for the poor guard. Jeremy occasionally appearing to the left, Susie to the right, and Gabriel remaining on the stage. No news came through to Y/N so she spent the day resting.

   Mike POV:

   Mike was searching through a pile of posters, old newspapers and pictures hoping for a hint to what this supposed murderer is accused of.

   His results showed that William Afton, having created the animatronics is thought to have programmed the robots to be involved in the missing children incidents. He was put on trial, but slipped out of trouble. He was at least fired by his friend and co-worker Mr. Emily.

   Michael figured it would be a good idea to finally make contact with the man tomorrow. It had been 5 years since they last spoke.

   Night 3 had finally come round. This was when things would get freaky for Mike. Three hours into Mike's shift had passed, he made it look like nothing was chasing him down.

   Y/N POV:

   Y/N had been shouting thousands of attack plans into the microphone, none could let anyone step into the office. She was tempted to send out Cassidy immediately, but she knew that would ruin the big build up to his likely death.

   "Susie, you ok? You've been standing there for a while now so feel free to wander. Fritz, I know he's watching you but your gonna have to move!" She had been trying to encourage him to move for a while.

   Mike had figured out yesterday that the Foxy animatronic either preferred to not be seen moving, or thought he couldn't be seen if he stood still. Y/N knew what the problem was.

   The argumentative fox responded, "If ye be standing still, he don't be seein ye! Classic trick that undoubtedly be a grand success--"

   "No it doesn't work, it only works in dinosaur films which last time I checked you've never seen!"

   "Lass, I may have borrowed ye phone... but it be still working see?"

   Thief! She sighed impatiently, "It obviously doesn't work. Jurassic Park ain't a reality show! Why haven't you moved? Because he's kept the camera on you this whole time. Why has he done that? To keep you from attacking! He has figured you out."