06. Romero's Café

two weeks later

Lando has been thinking about the girl for a while. Even though he hasn't seen her in picture nor in person, he thinks she must be beautiful.

She got along well with everyone without even knowing who they were. He thought she was perfect.

As Lando was walking through the streets of Monaco, she noticed a girl with brown hair and tanned skin, leaving the coffee shop with a bag and a smile plastered on her face.

He thought she was beautiful, but for him nothing beats Isabella.

He was distracted that he didn't notice she was walking towards him, making both of them bump into each other.

"I am so sorry!" The girl yelled. She had an honest voice, if that means something. Lando quickly helped the girl recover and looked at her, "It's alright, i wasn't looking." He pursed his lips together.

They both looked at each other for a second before  the girl looked away and pointed behind him, awkwardly signaling she had to go. Lando moved out of the way and let her go.

He felt as if he knew her, even though he didn't.

He decided to walk into the coffee shop, after all that's what he always does.

imposter
guys
you won't believe what happened to me today

honey badger
WHAT HAPPENS GO ON

imposter
so basically i was leaving from my café right
then i bumped into guess who...

mad max
we don't really know you so...

imposter
oh shit right
well i bumped into lando norris I THINK

honey badger

imposter you guys obviously know who he is right?

imposter
you guys obviously know who he is right?

mad max
nah I don't actually
Is he some kind of rat or something?

last lap
hahahahaha funny gal

honey badger
there's no way you bumped into him

imposter
I swear I did!

last lap
you did?????

imposter
yup yup yup
what got me was that he entered the coffee shop and then TALKED to my mom and she was so excited because she knows i'm kind of a fan yk

lord perceval
WOW

last lap
charles....

lord perceval
okay

imposter
anywhooooo
i've got to go i just wanted to tell you guys!!

honey badger
Hahahajaja well thanks Bella

last lap
😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

AUTHORS NOTE

Let's just say she will be really embarrassed when she finds out....