Chapter 4.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.04•°*"˜.•°*"˜

You with heavy eyes listening to the lecture as you just don't know what she is teaching but just your heavy, sleepy eyes, it has been now two days and nights since you didn't slept cause its just so dangerous now, You don't wants to face him again, after that he didn't come to your room as you also didn't went to his realm since you didn't slept by the fear......

You didn't get to know as your head fell on the desk as you down your head with sleepy eyes cause of the tiredness, You felt a hit on your head as you immediately higher your head with heavy eyes as you saw your Teacher in furious......

"What do you say Miss Y/n, should we arrange a whole bedroom"

You could listen to the whispers and low laugh by the students made your eyes to went teary, Teachers just disrespect anyone by anything not knowing what actually is happening in the person's life, you gulped as you clenched your skirt with tears in your eyes while lowering your head, Jungkook watched you as his heart ache he never saw you like that, especially crying......

--

"Y/n-

You badly flinched when Jungkook placed his hand on your shoulder from back, You lowered your head while looking down as Jungkook sat with you.....

" Hey you're sitting here all alone"

"N-no it-it's actually-actually nothing"

Jungkook narrowed his eyes as he hold your chin made your face to higher.....

"Hey, what about these dark circles huh!! You're not sleeping well huh! Mam also scolded you for that and how the hell you cry! I never seen you cry"

"It-it's nothing Ju-Jungkook"

"Just wait a moment"

Jungkook said as you nodded made him to walk back where Jin was stood with an fresh bloomed red rose in his hand....

"She's not well, she looked depressed, I don't think it's the time for the confession Hyung"

"She must be shock if I confessed as she isn't well, I should wait more right kook?!"

Jungkook nodded as Jin looked at the rose in his hand.....