CHAPTER 40: Black

"Minchul-ah, look what i made-"

"hyung, let's play snakes and ladders"

Minchul ignored Beomgyu and walked past him. Beomgyu sighed and got up from his knees, walking back to the kitchen. Minchul has been ignoring him since he woke up.

"did something happen ?"

Yeonjun asked Taehyun when he noticed the stange environment around him. Taehyun told him everything that happened and Yeonjun sighed knowing how much the situation affected Beomgyu back then.

"Yeonhoon come here"

Beomgyu called Yeonhoon and bent down, whispering something in his ear. Yeonhoon giggled and ran back to Minchul.

"oh ? where did the bread go ? someone might've stolen it ! who could it be...hmmm"

Beomgyu acted while walking in the living room where Yeonjun and Taehyun were sitting on the couch and Minchul and Yeonhoon were playing on the carpet. Minchul glanced at Beomgyu and looked away. Yeonhoon giggled and got up.

"I didn't steal it, it's...it's Minchul !!"

He said while raising his hands up in the air, surrendering. Beomgyu made a gun from his hands and pointed it towards Minchul. Taehyun widened his eyes.

"were you the one who stole it ? Mister Choi Minchul ?"

Minchul looked at Beomgyu and back at the game.

"yes boss ! I've got the target...and I'm going to shoot soon"

Beomgyu said, acting as if he had a walkie talkie. Minchul stood up and made a gun from his hands too, pointing it at Beomgyu.

"BANG !! HAHAHAHA !!"

"AAAAAAA OH NOOO"

Beomgyu fell back on the floor, pretending to be shot in his chest and started groaning. Taehyun's eyes became teary. He was so proud of Beomgyu. Beomgyu suffered from the fear of guns and gunshot since that incident and seeing him overcome it because of his son just made him cry.

He covered his mouth, holding in his cries, not wanting to ruin the moment.

"hahahaha !! you can't beat me bad guy ! I am Choi Minchul !! hahahaha"

Beomgyu's sat up with tears in his eyes. He was having difficulty breathing but seeing his little baby laugh was everything to him. He opened his arms, barely mumbling a 'sorry'. Minchul ran into his arms and hugged him tightly.

"I'm so sorry...i shouldn't have scolded you...i won't do it again...i promise-"

Minchul pulled away and wiped Beomgyu's tears.

"appa !! why do you always cry ? aren't I the little one here ?"

All of them chuckled. Beomgyu hugged Minchul again, peppering kisses all over his face.

"are you three planning on making me and Yeonhoon cry too ?"

Yeonjun said while holding back his tears. Taehyun ran into Beomgyu's arms, hugging both of them.

"AAH APPA !! I CAN'T BREATHE !!"

"I'm proud of you"

Taehyun whispered to Beomgyu, kissing him. Beomgyu smiled, kissing him back.

"ew...oh by the way...appa, did you hurt your leg ? you were walking differently today-"

Taehyun covered Minchul's mouth before he could complete it. He glanced at Yeonjun who was trying his best to hold in his laugh.

"um...we should leave...let's go Yeonnie...do you want me to take Minchul with me too ? maybe for some days-"

"Hyungggggg"

Taehyun hid his face in Beomgyu's chest while Beomgyu giggled. They heard the doorbell and Taehyun stood up, walking to the front door. He opened it and smiled at the person.

"who is it hyunie ?"

"hueningie !!"

Taehyun shouted back a reply, letting Hyuka in. After Hyuka got back from abroad, he was changed. He even got a boyfriend over the time and everything went back like the old days.

They never talked about the incidents of the past since bringing those up could only break their hearts. Their friendship was back to normal.

"where's Soobin hyung ?"

"he'll be here in a few minu-"

Yeonjun paused and looked up from his watch, smiling when the doorbell rang again. Hyuka opened the door and let Soobin inside.

"my baby Yeonnie"

Yeonjun ran towards Soobin to hug him. Soobin ran past him and hugged Yeonhoon instead, holding him up in his arms.

"did you miss daddy ?"

Yeonhoon nodded and Yeonjun stared at them. Soobin giggled and opened his arms for Yeonjun too. They all laughed and sat together. They had a meal, laughing and giggling while remembering their old memories.

This brings an end to their stories. Beomgyu thought his life would always be Black until Taehyun filled every moment of his life with colours. Their friendship was something which could not be broken and it didn't, even till the end.

Everything that could possibly break them apart, from family past to the unbelievable truths, from small fights to dying for each other, it all just made them stronger.

A happily ever after is something that comes with millions of struggles and Beomgyu and Taehyun, if together, could overcome every single one of them.

✷—✷—✷

With this, 'Black' comes to an end. I'm so attached to this book maybe because it's my first ever book that's so long but (⁠个⁠_⁠个⁠)

Thank You so much for reading it. 3.04k reads.... I'm gonna cry...what did i do to deserve so much love ?? thank you so much !!
I tried my best to bring changes in my writing and improve it, hopefully it did. Your comments motivated me so much and i brought myself up every time to write it despite the times i wanted to just give up in the middle ಥ⁠_⁠ಥ

I hope you liked the story and had a good time reading it. Thank You again for being here till the end T-T I'll be continuing 'Reverie' now that this book is completed.

Oh and Also...

If you haven't read my other books yet, Check them out !!

• The Only Thought is 'you'
• Cherry Lips
• Nothing Lasts Forever
• I'll Always Wait For You
• Is it fate ?
• Rhythm [Oneshots]
• Reverie [Oneshots] - Ongoing

I hope we can be friends 🥺🥺
You can request oneshots on my cc or in messages (link to cc is in bio)

I'm all ears for your suggestions so please let me know what you think about it. I'll be off now. I love you all so much.

(Refer to my oneshots book 'Reverie' for a bonus chapter 😉)

Thank You for Reading ♡

~ poppinbeom