Blames

"I-I'll get going..."

Mr. Jung spoke, as he got up from his seat and shockingly exited the room. I was speechless the whole time.

Words were stuck in my throat, as I sat there dumbfounded like a statue, staring at Taehyung.

He locked the door, and took slow steps towards me, eyes glued to my face. I gulped hardly as he was coming nearer.

"S-Sir, your coat!"

I quickly removed the coat from my purse and held it infront of my face, shutting my eyes tightly.

I opened my eyelids, to see him rolling his eyes. He snatched it from my hands and threw it on the couch.

Without wasting any second, I ran towards my cabin. Hearing footsteps behind me, I turned around and shut the door.

But another force was applied in the opposite side which made me fight it back. I pushed the door harder, as I saw him pushing back from the other side.

"LET ME IN!"

He groaned as he clenched his jaw harder.

"NO FUCKING WAY!"

I yelled back, whch made him look at me furiously.

I pushed the door with all my strength, but still he was stronger. In one blow, he finally pushed it open as I fell down on my butt.

Breathing heavily, I watched him furiously glaring at me. His jaw was still clenched, as his hands were turned into fists.

He began walking towards me at a dangerously fast speed. I crawled back, until I hit the wall.

My heart paced against my chest, as I felt it was the end of my life. He never looked so angry before.

He quickly bent to the level of my face, and placed both of his arms on the wall, trapping me. I shut my eyes tightly, as I inhaled a sharp breath.

"Why?"

His deep voice rang in my ears.

I slowly opened my eyes and gathered all my courage, and looked at him.

"Why do you always go against my rules, huh?"

He cocked one eyebrow, as he brought his face more closer to mine. In response, I quickly backed away and my head hit the wall.

I winced in pain, and looked at him again.

"You and your fucking rules!"

"Yo-"

"I'm tired of you rules. I'm tired of all this shit. Yes, I can work 24/7. But not with a person like you, who abuses his secretary just because she doesn't follow the freaking rules!"

He stared into my eyes darkly, clenching his jaw. He seemed to not like what I said, specially the word 'abuse'.

"I'm fucking tired of your attitude Mr. Kim! Can't you just be a little nice? What the hell is your problem with me!"

I yelled, as my eyes watered. A tear rolled down my cheek, as I lowered my eyelids.

I heard him sigh.

"That's because of you!"

He yelled, which made me jolt my eyes at him in confusion.

"Yeah. You keep lying everytime. That's your biggest mistake, Miss Y/n."

What? Everytime? What mistake is he talking about?

"You ruined your own life as well as mine..."