Preface

Seclusion seems to be in vogue these days and every other person likes to call themselves 'introvert' or 'loner'. According to me, if someone actually is a loner or an introvert they would rather prefer to keep that piece of info confidential and not put it out into the net, sort of net that remembers everything. 

As someone said once, 'Seclusion is not isolation; it's an opportunity to reconnect with your own soul.' but  in this opportunity also lies a great drawback, a drawback that no one talks about or just seems to forget about but let me remind you that man is a social animal and if we take that sociality out of him, what's left is animal.

The following piece is purely fictional and does not intend to punch down any community, religion, race, creed or gender and hence if the following piece comes as offensive to anyone, I humbly apologise, they say, 'to err is human, to forgive divine'

This piece was written in the solace of home and by an amateur kid who is trying his hand on writing as he is quite intrigued by the concept of literature and to that extent, creation itself. Please don't mind the grammatical errors or linguistic errors found in my piece as English is not my native tongue but I sure do enjoy reading it. I would really appreciate any constructive criticism either on the grammatical end or the main content.

                                                                     CREDITS 

The main content is free from any sort of plagiarism and is self created but the cover of this piece is credited to this site - " https://adenrele-sonariwo.squarespace.com/". I was unable to find the artist of this cover and for that I humbly apologise to the artist and any other individuality associated with its copyrights. 

P.S - Hope you enjoy reading the following piece and I would really appreciate you looking forward to my upcoming pieces.