Chapter 08

Olivia's POV

The drive to work was long, it takes us around an hour with having to go back to my apartment after staying at Emily's. I still felt like I had so much built up energy after what had unfolded this morning before we left for work. Emily was quiet, too quiet, in fact so much so I decided to change that.

"Baby, you look soo good today" I said placing my hand on her thigh and lightly drawing circles across it. I seen her look, she glared at me, it's like so could read my mind in that moment. She knew what I was doing "I'd suggest you stop now my love, you don't want to know what happens when I get teased" she said looking over at my briefly before focusing back onto the road. "I'm pretty intrigued now" I responded, running my hands up the inside of her thighs stopping just before I reached the part that she wanted me to touch the most. I heard her breath hitch and she looked at me again, the same look as before but with a bit more seduction.

I took off my seatbelt and leant over to her I started kissing her neck and then kissed her sweet spot on her collar bone "Liv" she moaned out, I could tell what I was doing to her was turning her on so I nibbled on her earlobes whispering a "Is that good baby?" I then sat back in my seat normally putting my seatbelt back on, I started rubbing her through her clothes she spread her legs giving me better access "oh fuck...Livvy" she moaned out as I hit her clit just right. "Tell me you want me baby" I said as I started rubbing her faster "mmm Liv, fuck...I....mmmm I want you... SO BAD" for someone who was so turned on she did an amazing job at focusing on the road. "Well isn't it just such a pity that we are at work now" I said stopping all my movements as I seen buck her hips and she groaned at the loss of sensation "You're going to regret not letting me finish, little girl" she said kissing my lips as we got out the car.

We walked into the bullpen hand in hand, Emily and I had never done this at work before which obviously raised some eyebrows of the others. "Em is it just me or are there like a million faces staring at us right now" I asked her "So what, let them watch....they're just jealous because I have a hot girlfriend" she replied pecking my lips.

"That is all kinds of wrong" JJ said under her breath as we walked past her desk, this stopped Emily in her tracks "Did you say something.....Jennifer?" Emily asked her originally not getting a response but as we were about to walk away she said "I said....that is all kinds of wrong" and she said it with chest, which made Emily drop my hand "Oh for fuck sake" I said walking away and turned around not looking as Emily got right up in her face "You know Jennifer.... what's wrong is the fact that you're the only person that seems to have an issue with the fact that me and my girlfriend are holding hands in public, maybe if you brought your head from out your own ass you'd maybe be able to broaden your knowledge, oh but then again you are blonde.........so you don't really have much going on up there anyway" and with those last words all I heard was the sound of a smack echoing the bullpen.

I immediately saw red getting ready to knock JJs teeth out for laying a hand on my girl. But that's when I saw Emily getting ready to talk again and JJ holding the side of her face "DON'T YOU EVER make a remark like that again. Oh and JJ if you even look, speak or breathe the same air and Liv again, I'll give you worse than a slap, now kindly fuck off....bimbo" she said with chest she was shaking in rage.

I ran over to her "baby, are you ok?" She was violently shaking and her fists were clenched, she didn't respond "EM!" I shouted "just focus on me, look at me, listen to my voice, calm down you're ok" She kept taking her focus off of me and  putting it back onto JJ. "Baby, look at me" she looked back at me and I kissed her. "You're ok, don't look at her look at me. I love you Emily, focus on me and my words" I said looking at her "what did you say?" She asked "I said focus on me and my words" I said confused. "No, before that Liv, what did you say" she asked.

"I said, I love you Emily" I responded to her question "you do?" She asked "yeah of course I do baby, nobody has ever stood up for me like that before!" I said to her making our way into the conference room "and plus, you're so sexy when you're angry, damn!" I said

"Olivia, shut up" she responded laughing. I was glad to just cheer her up. We got to the conference room and Hotch told us about the case and that we would be taking the jet there.

We made our way to the plane and me and Emily were the first two on board, we made a be line for the two single seats at the back away from everyone else, it meant we didn't have to be close to anyone we could do our own thing and plus it was close to the coffee pot.

We spent some time on the jet talking about the events at the bullpen and Hotch had pulled Emily to the side I'm guessing to ask what had happened. I just listened to my music and watching the raindrops on the widow. Eventually Emily got back and had taken out the earphone in my right ear and put it in her left ear, laying her her down on my shoulder "I love you Olivia" she said rubbing my arm to soothe me "I love you too Emily" I said turning to face her and kissed her on the forehead before we drifted to sleep.