Gally smut request

This one is my favorite smut I've ever written and was a request from mattsmithisacutie
Wordcount:2128
Published:12.06.23
Enjoy reading

_______________________

Newt, Thomas, Frypan, and I just got saved by Brenda and Jorge on our way to wckd.

We stopped the car and got out.
Newt:"Spent three years trapped behind walls, trying to break out, and now we wanna break back in. Alright, I'll get shotgun."

We soon made our way towards the walls, which protected wckd. The Last City.

I catched myself thinking about Gally again.
I do that almost every day.
When we were trapped into the maze together, we got along pretty well.
We used to spend time together, but there were some mixed signals, so I didn't know if he saw me in a friendly or romantic way.

Like this one time when he got injured, and I fixed him up. When he was in pain, he touched my hand and also held it sometimes to make him feel better.
Or another time I catched him looking at me on my day off every now and then.
Every time I went to the showers, he would stand outside, waiting for me to get out and blocking every guy that would try to step in.

When we played truth or dare, Newt asked him if he liked me, but he completely denied it.
He said that we were just close friends, and he didn't want anyone to hurt me.
That's why he was protective.
I still can't decide what he truly felt.
And when Minho put a spear through his chest, I knew I would never know.

I started wondering what would happen if I actually asked him in private what his true feelings were for me.
And it killed me that I couldn't know.
Even though he said that we were just friends, he made a move that got me questioning that friendship.
We were sitting outside in the deadheads, and we talked about random stuff.

When he placed his hand on my cheek and looked deep into my eyes and then to my lips.
He didn't kiss me. He just pulled his hand back after 10 seconds.
But that's when I realized there could be more.

Thomas was one of my closest friends, and I really wanted to talk with him about that. But I can't.
He hates Gally for everything he did to Chuck. I can't blame him for anything.
I wish that I could talk to him about that sometimes. It's not just him who lost somebody.

We finally reached the walls where a lot of people wanted to try and break in. There was a large crowd demonstrasting against wckd. I assume they were called cranks.
We made our way towards the gates and pushed through the crowd.
We all looked up as we realized wckd started pointing all their weapons towards us.
Thomas:"Shit, run guys."
We started heading back as bombs were crashing down beside us, hitting cranks that didn't make it far enough.
We turned to the left corner and bumped straight into a group of masked guys.
They grabbed our arms and pushed us into their trucks.
Thomas and I landed in the same truck.
We looked at the masked guys who were sitting in front of us.
They didn't look like they were wckd, by the way they were dressed.

After 10 minutes we reached their destination and they helped us out off the truck.
Jorge was all over a masked guy punching on the face.
Jorge:"Where (punch) is (punch) Brenda (punch)?
Brenda:"I'm here, look at me , I'm right here Jorge."
She tried to make him stop hurting the masked guy.

One of the masked guys who apparently was sitting in front of Thomas and I, started talking.
Thomas:"Who the hell are you?"
The masked guy turned his back to us and took off his back.
I thought about how similar he and Gally seemed.
They way he talks, walks and stands.
He then turned around and it was him.
Gally was standing in front of me. Even better looking than I remember.
Y/N:"Gally?"
He looked over at me.
Gally:"Hey, Y/N."