part-15

They packed the food and other necessary things in the bag and suddenly Jackson asked....

Jackson: does anyone has a phone that works properly.....

Hobi: yeah I have a extra phone with me guys....

Eunwoo: how do you have an extra phone that nobody knew about...

(Hobi gives the phone to Jackson and Jackson set up the system to play some music to distract the zoombie and to safely get to the terrace....)

After Jackson turn off the speaker of all the school expect the one in the front of the school gate and the playground and he starts to plays the song and the zombie starts to get attracted to the song and started going towards the gate and the playground..

Yeonjun: OMG!! Guys it's working the zombie are actually going outside  the school gate and some of them are in the ground ( yeonjun said while looking out the window)

Jin: really it is working ( he also said looking out the window)

Jimin: but I think we should wait for sometime for all the zombie to go away.....

Eunwoo: yes Jimin hyung is right we should wait until all the zombies are out of the building....

After sometime all the zombies were out of the school and they thought it was the best time to leave the room...

Sorry for grammar mistakes