Chapter 2

???'s POV

I laid there on the floor spitting up blood as I tried to stand up and get away from my abusive father. I was on my elbows, and I was nearly in sitting position when my father kicked me in the side and sent me flying back a few feet or two. I was coughing up more blood and I saw my vision grow blurry as he stepped closer to me. I just looked at him with an emotionless expression as he lifted my chin up and looked me dead in the eyes...

"Next time you do that it'll be much worse..." was all that he said before he grabbed me by the hair and threw me onto the ground. I could still smell the alcohol that clung to him like leeches, as he walked away to go back to watching football.

I coughed up blood onto the floor one last time before forcing myself up the stairs...I went straight to my room before locking my door behind me. I pulled out my blood stained rags and started to bandage up the fresh wounds that my father had given me. But I couldn't feel it one bit though. I started laughing like crazy as I saw the blood fall onto the floor and create a somewhat small puddle. I started to twitch and hear the voices start talking it me again...

"Why do you put up with this!?"

"Why can't you just kill him already!?"

"Are you okay child?"

I didn't answer to them cause they all don't get it and they'll soon be gone anyways. I looked out of my window and I thought that I saw Jeff the Killer, Ticci Toby, and Hoodie out by the street lamp looking into my window. I looked away and blamed it on the meds that I've been using and started to go to sleep...maybe, just maybe, I'll have a good day tomorrow...

~~~Le time skip to tomorrow~~~

I woke up early today and got out of the house quickly before my father could stop me. I looked at my phone the moment I was a block away from the house and saw that my so called friend Arielle was texting me...

Arielle: What's up Soul? How's life at home and life at school? I bet it's going swell for your insane mind! You insane psychopathe! I sure do hope that you go into a mental hospital by the end of the day or die! XD BYE!!!!

I looked at the text and started to cry as I made my way to school. I could feel someone watching me on my way to school but I paid no mind to it because I couldn't stand this anymore. As my emotions started to boil up even more I started to tic and shake with every step that I took as I got closer to my school...I heard a twig snap behind me and I saw three people standing behind me and they looked like they were lost. They all had something in their pockets and it looked like they had weapons but I didn't care. I just turned around and kept on walking towards school.

I had arrived at school on time today and pulled out my completed homework from last night. I pulled out a pencil, pen, my art book, and some colored pencils and I started to sketch some creepypastas. I had manged to draw Slenderman, Jeff the Killer, Hoodie, Eyeless Jack, and my favorite...Ticci Tobi. I drew it perfectly as I started to shade the picture and color it by the time that everyone and the teacher came into the classroom to start class. As the announcements ended, the teacher told us that she had some important news to share with us...