𝟬𝟬𝟭 | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

。˚·ᥫ᭡*.

─  THE ALARM RANG and blared loudly. I wake up feeling dizzy and tired, also because it was the day that I was going to my new school.

Moving to Barcelona was tough, leaving all my friends behind, you get the idea. But I mean, I've lived in Dallas my whole life, and it didn't really hurt to start anew.

"Well, it's the first day of my new school. I better start prepping up." I said, still tired, but had some motivation.

"Oh cool. the school doesn't have uniforms, So I guess I can wear what I want. Lemme pick something that's suitable." I said calmly.  Finally, a school that didn't need uniforms.

I got out a nirvana t-shirt as well with some cargo pants to match, and some adidas shoes aswell.

As I changed, I wondered hownit would be like going to school in Catalonia. My mom taught me how to speak Catalan when I was really young so, I shouldn't have trouble speaking to people.

" Honey, don't forget your breakfast!" Mom called out to me. "Coming Mom!" I responded back. "I made a special breakfast for a special girl!" Mom complimented me.

This was the FIRST time I've heard Mom say that. Sometimes, she doesn't say much to me so, it kinda was a suprise.

A/N : Just imagine your favorite kind of breakfast.

When I finished changing, I headed downstairs to find  a plate of (f/b) infront of me. It looked crazy delicious, I look up to see a smile on my mother's face.

"This is so sweet Mom!" I said as I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Wait, where's Dad?" I asked Mom. "Remember he said he was going for that new job as a coach for a basketball team?" Mom said.

"Oh yeah." I remembered. "Well I guess I better get going now." I announced to Mom. Damn, the first day always seems like a hellscape, but that's just in the movies. It can't be that bad, right?

"Ok sweetie, have a good first day at school!" Mom shouted as I walked out the door. "Mom! I'm too old for that name calling now."

。˚·ᥫ᭡*.

I SKATED FOR A WHILE before I saw a place that looked like my new school, I never saw it online and it said the name at the top, so I automatically assumed that it was.

"This place lowkey looks cool." I thought to myself. "Ok Y/n. Its now or never." I said as I walked in the school.

The school looked like it was FULL of mean kids. But since I nagged your parents to take me to karate lessons, which is a Japanese form of martial arts, so I knew how to defend yourself.

"Hey! Are you the new kid?" I saw a girl with brown hair and dark eyes. "Um yeah. Who's asking?" I asked the brown haired girl.

"Sorry! I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Emilia Bridgers, You can call me Mills or Millie though! Im from Manchester, and its great to meet you!" She said while shaking my hand.

This felt weird but, I felt good aura coming from this girl. I mean, she even looked kind. So i'm pretty I have nothing to worry about.

"Cool, I'm Y/n." I said calmly. " I don't know If you know but, we're in the same class." Millie said to me. "Mind if I get your digits?" I said to her.

"Oh sure! My phone number is ** *** *** ***!" Millie said as she input her phone number onto my phone. "Out my way, Bridgers!" A blonde girl says, pushing Millie to the ground. WHAT THE FUCK?!

I saw a blonde haired girl with blue eyes with this witch ass look on her face, she even looked like the stereotypical pick me girl you see in those movies.

Name: Serena Angelo

(the pick me girl)
Age: 15 years old

"I swear, I'm gonna make Lamine hate you."

"Hey dude, what the hell is your problem?!" I confronted the blonde haired girl, jumping over Millie and shouted at her. "Listen girlie. You do NOT wanna start problems me."  She talked right onto my face. Like, ew. Bitch don't spit on my face.

"She's right, you don't wanna start problems with her." Millie said frightened. When Millie fell, she had the FRICKIN audacity to step on her- Like, do we have a problem bitch? I should I throw hands with you? When Millie got up, she told who that a-hole was.

"That's Serena Angelo, but she isn't an angel at all! She literally uses money to buy herself some friends. And she almost stole my boyfriend! Serena constantly says that she'll tell her Dad that she's gonna tell him that we're bullying her and Mr Angelo is the school principal." Millie explained. "Well I'm gonna put a stop to her." I said with confidence.

A/N: This caused me a bit of brainrot