Chapter 20- Chatting a small big girl

Five months later. . . . . . . . . Nick's pov

I sat oN the corner of Caffe' Amore a small table enough to see the customer walkiNg in and out, I always here to rejuvinate my mood and my mind to what happened last five months ago, maybe I'm not a good boyfriend for her the whole time the pain and the scarce is already in it no one can take it away from me. Three months ago a man named Lim is the one she married after the hurrindous scene in their house, I don't care the faces of people that time I don't care the humiliation on my part the big thing that I was so disgusted is how she betray me like that so easy all I can do is just for her because I love her so much then loving her is not enough to become mine. A poke in my hands suddenly I feel dragging me out from my mind a little girl smiling at me in her right hand a bundle of pie she is so cute and to her left a plastic glass of chocolate drink. She is familiar to me very much where did I saw her before????

Hello sir, can you excuse me to join you on the table? A little girl asking me so cute with her puppy eye effect.

Sure honey,come here I will escort you to your chair ok, I lift her up to her chair then she smile at me with a very innocent manner. Who's with you honey?

MY mama sir, she is in the counter maybe a couple of minutes she is here. Why are you sad sir? I can make you smile. . . . . Watch and smile...

The little girl obviously care me to ask a question she is so smart to look at me for a couple of moment. I don't think  you can make me smile honey I swear.. Suddenly a thin shout of voice tryiNg to sing a song occupying the whole places attention...  Really ? She sing a song what a smart girl without my knowing I am smiling so loudly that people attention is on us..I'm enjoying watching at her she stood in the chair making a straw as her microphone while dancing I like this baby girl.. HEy honey get down you may fall from what you are doing now careful honey. .,get down here.. An old man coming near to us. . . .

Hey man you have a very good and cheerful daughter,..what a lovely girl you are sweetie. . . So what's your name? An old man thought that we're father and daughter bonding. . . What a day it is.

Hello sir, thank you very much,.I am Abby Radcliff. . Nice to meet you sir. .do you like my song? Hoping you like it sir....

SO where is you mother honey seems you have a good time with your dad. . . The old man seems so convince that we are family..

Oh mommy is here already,.. Hello mommy what took you so long. . . .

Oh man you have a beautiful wife and daughtet, what a good family you have . .. .people must envy you now you know. ., .  Okay I'll go ahead..nice meeting you honey. .take care your family young man you have the most expensive treasure in life. . .  The old man leading his way far from us, so odd he just come to us just to tell me how wonderful my own family??? . .is he serious??

Looking our situation now I am so speechless first the siNging number of Abby yeah I knew it she is Daneila's daughter that is why she is familiar to me, second,the old man thinking that we are a family a slit of pain strikes my heart and the third, he thinks Daniela is my wife. .  What a day is this. So strange to think all of this.

Hello Daniela, how are you? Long time no see and also you Abby...sorry if that old man thinks we're a family in true. I just say sorry for mistaken observation of him. Abby just tryiNg her best to make me smile..  Scratching my back head. . . . This is strange I feel awkward to see her again, I can't get over to feel this way every time I will take a glance to her eyes...

Hello Engr. Bret it is ok I'm the one to say sorry for what Abby's behavior awhile ago, she get almost the people attention here and so embarrassing that all the people here you are the one she perform her best shot maybe??? Abby why did you do that honey? Engr. Bret is not like dad where you can rendered a good shot of song. ..

Mommy I'm just trying him to smile, I'm sorry sir for my misbehavior awhile ago. . . I just want you to smile you know you are so sad. . . Can you forgive me? Mommy will get mad at me if you won't forgive me.  .. .

For a moment, I want to scold DanielA for what she said to Abby, seems tha little girl is just an obedient girl to her mother,transferring my gaze I want to laugh so loud for what Abby says to me. . .she is so terrible girl a smart one I think.. .how can I get mad at her she is so damnly cute in her expression . . No honey it is ok you helped me out to make me smile. .look at me I'm smiling now. Maybe just in time to make your mommy smile again, . . How about giving a one piece of a song. . . Don't mind the people they just envy at your golden voice. . cheering the girl doesn't help out this time she is not like awhile ago.. SO I decided to take Daniela a far away enough to talk to her..