31. we need plan c, d, e

The elevator to the warehouse opened, revealing Brian standing there

The elevator to the warehouse opened, revealing Brian standing there. He walked out as Roman dropped the bags he was holding. 

"You son of a bitch! You made it!" He laughed as he hugged him.

Tej smiled. "What up, man? Good to see you."

"Good to see you." Brian said as he glanced around at everyone packing up. "So, what's going on here?"

"Figured out they're hitting an army base in Spain." Tej informed as Han and Gisele made their way over. "Border patrol ID'ed Shaw's men crossing through last night."

Han and Brian did their handshake as he informed him. "Hobbs and Riley went to lock down the base. They're going to meet us there."

"Where's Sophie and Dom?" Brian questioned as he hugged Gisele.

She pointed him in the direction the two siblings stood. "They weren't going without you."

Brian walked over in the direction she pointed to and he automatically went straight to his girlfriend. 

"Sophie," He called her name and she whirled around to face him.

"Brian." She sighed in relief as she met him halfway and wrapped her arms around his neck as his went around her waist. 

"Thank God your okay." She whispered as he kissed her forehead.

Brian cupped her face in his hands before leaning down to connect their lips. They pulled away and Brian looked between her and Dom. 

"I found out what happened to Letty. It's all my fault."

Sophia slipped her hand into his and squeezed it gently as Dom walked over to stand in front of them. 

"Brian, whatever you found out, that's for you. What we're about to do now, is for her."

On the Airplane 

Once they got on the airplane they all were getting prepared for what was to come next. Sophia grew a little uneasy she wasn't great with the motion sickness. She went towards Brian as they both sat down.

Tej walked over to the group as they stood in the plane on the way to Spain. "I just got word they caught one of Shaw's men at the base. It's time."

"Something's not right. Brian mentioned. "He wanted us to find that guy. Think about it. At Interpol, you were face to face with him."

Everyone moved to stand around Brian as Sophia leaned into his side as Roman came over. Sophia was catching on to what Brian was thinking. Shaw is to smart and to calculated to allow them to catch him that easily.

"Brian, so what are you saying?" He asked.

"Braga said the only way you get near Shaw is if he wants you to." Brian told them.