Happy Birthday Hae

Chapter 23: Happy Birthday Hae

*Time Skips*

It's been a few months since the couple chose to be sexually abstinent they are both sexually deprived. But they stayed true to their word and if one breaks it, the other won't complain because hey he wants it too.

"Umma.." the blonde called Donghae's mom. Yes over the time Eunhyuk stayed over, she wanted him to call her mom and not aunty, it made her sound old. "Yeah son?" she said as she placed some strawberries in front of him, which he gladly devoured.

"Soon is going to be Hae's birthday but I'm not sure what I should get him." he said after he checked the stairs to make sure the brunette wasn't listening to them. She thought for some while until something popped into her mind. "Hyuk, come here."

Eunhyuk went to her as she leaned to his ear to whisper, "Have you ever given yourself to Donghae? Because, what I hear is Donghae giving himself to you. I'm talking about in bed by the way."

"No I haven't thought about that." he said quite seriously. The blonde was thinking, he wasn't able to give Hae his virginity 'thing' wise but maybe she was right for him to give his 'hole' virginity to him. "But I think that's a good idea.... This is embarrassing to ask but could you help me find some things that could make me look like a bottom?" he whispered to her. She nodded and grinned before they heard the said boy coming downstairs in his pajamas.

"Hyukie~ let's go to sleep." the brunette whined. Eunhyuk smiled a nodded. 'How will this cutie do me.' he thought as he cuddled with a Donghae in his arms.

~
"Guys I'm inviting you all to my house." Donghae announced to his friends. Yesung, Kyuhyun, Shindong, Nari, Leeteuk, Kangin, Heechul, Sungmin, Minho, Taemin, Key and Jonghyun. Yes there were new members in their circle of friends because Donghae quickly became friends with these new students that is a year younger than them and invited them to the table once and everyone else liked them too.

"What's the occasion?" Yesung asked. "It's his birthday you dipshit." Heechul said, joking at the last word. The two 4D people got along well so names like these were passed back and forth. "Aww why only now you tell us!" Sungmin pouted."Hehe, I forgot." the younger scratched the nape of his neck making the others face slap themselves.

"Anyways i'll text you guys my address, the party is in two days (Sunday)." he said before they heard the bell ring. They left their lunch table and disbursed to their classes. When school ended the Eunhae couple was walking out the school hall. "Sorry Hae today I have to go home early. My dad was going to talk to me over the phone about his business." the blonde lied but the brunette was too oblivious to tell.

"It's okay I understand." the younger gave him one of those understanding looks before waving bye and going to the bus stop.

~
"Hyuk are you ready." Donghae's mom smirked quite creepily. "No." the blonde said as he looked at the girly stores lined up in the hall. "That wasn't a question, now let's move. You have to look sexy and cute for Hae!" she pulled him into the first store which contained female undergarments.

~
Donghae was lying down on his bed thinking what the guys would give him well especially Eunhyuk. He didn't really care for presents but he was very curious and he could already picture what Heechul would give him. Like last year, that raven head gave him a red thong, what is supposed to used with that?

'Well... there are many things I can do with it now..." a sheepish smile forming on his face along with a little blush.

He was wondering where his mom was but he guessed that she had to do her work. She worked as a fashion coordinator so it kind of fit the concept of her styling hair now.

~
"Eunhyuk, we are getting these." held the XXXXX up, making the blonde's mouth gap open for the flies. He just gave her the money for it while he waited outside and say the 'toy' shop next door.

"These will look excellent with you white skin.. oh ho. so you like toys hmm? let's go!" she pulled him in with him immediately releasing profanity words as this was completely embarrassing.

"What would roleplay as?" she asked seriously. Eunhyuk looked around since he'd might as well go along with this. "Police officer I guess?" he said.

The woman grabbed a few props, "This is nice, totally matches."

'What have I gotten myself into?'

~
Donghae heard the door open and saw his mom coming in. "Hey mom, where were you?" the brunette asked. "No one in particular, I just needed to help my client buy himself an outfit for a date he has." she grinned.

After eating soy bean stew, the brunette went to bed pretty early as tomorrow will only be Saturday, one more day till the party.
.
.
. (time skip to SUNDAY)
.
.

"Come on Hae let me help you find an outfit." his mother squealed as she burst into the room while the brunette was watching Titanic. "But mom we have 2 hours until you said the party started." Donghae complained as he was ¾ done with the movie.

"I know it's your birthday honey but we need you to look perfect, and i mean... smoking hot perfect." she emphasized a bit. Her son just shook his head and sighed, turning off the tv and going towards his closet.

His mom went into the closet and eyed out the clothes, looking for something simple but hot. "Okay here you go, catch these." she said. She threw a white wifebeater, casual black dress shirt, a white tie, dark grey skinny jeans and a loose leather jacket. "Go change."

She waited down stairs by the kitchen chairs so her son can come down to get his hair done. It's not everyday your young man turns 16 eh? Or his brother being home too.

"Did I put this on right?" the brunette came down the stairs, oblivious to the stares from his family members. "Well damn Hae I never knew you could look sexy than cute.." Donghwa smirked as his baby brother looked at him confusingly.

"Yeah you did. Come on, i wanna style your hair." she pulled a chair out which he sat on. For a while now she had figure out that he looks cute when he has bangs so she style so that the fringe would up and hair was tousled.

(the outfit)

(the hair)

"Perfect, now go look at yourself while I look for some shoes." Donghae went to the body size mirror nearby and stared at himself. "That's me?" he murmured to himself as he looked at himself all over.

The party was going to start in 30 minutes so guests started to come. I (author) swear, this is like a sweet 16 but for a guy. Some family members came but mostly the boy's friends.

By the time the party started, Eunhyuk wasn't there yet. The brunette frowned a little bit but his smile was brought to life as he seen the blonde coming in. "Omo, so cute..." the brunette mumbled as the older made his way to the other.

"Happy birthday Hae~" the cute blonde cheekily smiled, showing off his gummy smile. "I'll give you your present soon." he whispered thought Donghae was just eyeing him.

The blonde was wearing a huge shirt that went to the top of his knees as the rest of legs were covered with skinny white jeans. "By the way Hae you look sexy."

A/N: I don't know if that was a good cliffhanger or not. Probably not. Anyways i'll stop before anything can happen. And damn, I think I'm suffering by a lot of writer's block but i'm starting to think of ideas. I'm trying to write another story but i'll plan it out more. (EUNHAE of course) Anywhos PLEASE COMMENT you thought, I really do appreciate them, they make me happy. Please vote?

Thanks for reading E.L.Fs and warning, next chapter might be short, not sure. Bye baby (oh god lol)