28

Liz's pov

Colby and I managed to keep calm and somewhat get along all day, even though we mostly kept our distance after we talked.

We both silently realized that we can overdo things, even if that means sitting in separate rooms all day instead of hanging out together.

But soon, Colby got the text that it was time to round up Sam and Jake so we could all get Corey and go to the hotel we were going to stay at.

It was called the Mission Inn Hotel, a place I've never heard of before.

I was squished in between Corey and Jake in the backseat, and I remembered tagging along for the other exploration video I did when Colby and I first met.

But I remembered there being more room in the middle seat. I knew I had gained weight, but there was no way that it was so much that I couldn't get comfortable.

It didn't help that the boys were all hyper, blasting music the entire way to the hotel.

I was hoping to get some sleep in the car, but it never happened.

"Alright, brothers," Colby said as he parked the car, "We're here. Get the fuck out,"

I followed Jake out of the car, using his shoulder to pull me up.

Instantly, Corey was all over the place, zig zagging to all of the decorations across the entranceway outside.

"This hotel is one of the most haunted hotels in America!" Colby shouted, pointing up at the sign that displayed the hotel's name.

Sam was filming, trying to get everyone in the frame but there was so much going on.

Luckily, he was trailing behind so that I didn't have to catch up with everyone.

"Let's get inside," Sam said as Corey and Colby started bottle flipping their energy drinks on the sidewalk.

"Yes dad," Corey said, skipping up to the door and holding it for everyone.

"It smells like an old person's house," Jake said as he walked in, taking in a deep breath, "Stinky,"

We went up to the front desk, with Sam and Colby leading the way.

"Look," I muttered, nudging Jake, "Couches,"

There were two couches, perfect for us to both take power naps.

Even though I was excited to come and be with the Trap boys for a video, being almost six months pregnant whooped my ass.

We walked up to them, setting our bookbags down on the decorative table in between them before crashing on the couches.

I hugged one of the pillows and rested my head on it, but it felt like seconds later when Colby was coming to wake us up.

He set his drink down on the table heavily, laughing as Jake and I jumped at the noise.

"Guys," Colby chuckled as I blink my eyes opened, "We just got here,"

"Was that a ghost?" Jake asked as Corey pulled Jake to his feet.

"No, but it'll be a foot up your ass if you try sleeping again," Corey said sternly before laughing.

"Why does she get to sleep?" Jake whined, stomping his foot as I flipped him off.

"Cause I do what I want," I sassed before pushing myself to stand up.

"It's because she's cooking up a baby," Corey said, bending down and rubbing my belly while talking to the camera, "We got ourselves a baby Brock in the making here,"

"I got a baby Brock too," Jake said, scooping up Colby, "He's right here,"

He planted a kiss on Colby's cheek before setting him back down.

"Let's go, we got the presidential suite I want to see it," Corey pleaded, picking up my bag as Jake grabbed his.

"And you know how I said the fourth floor is the most haunted?" Sam asked as we began walking towards the elevators, "That's where we're staying,"

"The lady at the front desk said that if we're spotted walking around with this camera we're immediately kicked out," Colby said, filming all of us.

"Are you serious?" Jake asked, and Sam nodded.

"Yeah, this place is- there's workers coming," Sam interrupted himself, reaching over and pulling the camera down out of their view as they started walking towards us.

"Why are there workers everywhere," Colby muttered as we turned a corner, trying to get away from all of the employees.

"We can't record until we go to the room," Corey said, keeping his voice low.

"I know," Colby said, "Or we just gotta be really quiet about it,"

Finally, we were able to get away from the workers after walking around the hotel for a little bit.

This was a relief because it meant we could slow down and I could actually catch my breath.

"The lady at the desk told us multiple things," Sam said, walking backwards as Colby filmed him, "First, we can't film. But second is that this place is actually very haunted and has a museum and tours that go on- there's a guy, there's a guy,"

Colby quickly put the camera down, and Corey, Jake and I followed the two others as we speed walked away from the worker.

They all ran up the stairs, and even though they weren't steep at all, it was still wearing me out to get up them.

"Jesus Christ, guys," I huffed as I got to the first landing, and everyone else was going up the second flight.

"Sorry," Jake winked, "We just gotta stay away from the staff,"

"Great idea guys," I said when I met them at the top of the stairs, "Every time we see a staff person we just run,"

"I like where your head's at," Corey said with a sarcastic smile, "It's not suspicious at all,"

"Look how crazy this place is," Colby said as we walked up the third flight of stairs, which were much more narrow and steep.

"It's so weird, there's just random cabinets and doors," Sam replied, pointing at a small door above the steps.

"You couldn't fit up here if you were chunky," Jake said as we went up the fourth flight, which was even narrower than the third.

This staircase led to a balcony that you could look down to a garden. All of the rooms on this floor had doors that led out to this, which was very beautiful.

"This is amazing," Sam gasped with a smile, leaning over the balcony.

"Yeah, look at that," Colby said, glancing over at me before looking back over the balcony.

"So when was this made again?" Corey asked as we began cruising down the balcony.

"In the eighteen hundreds," Sam said, "What's weird about it though is that it didn't get finished in sixty years,"

"Yeah but it has this plaza and everything," Colby said, nodding to below the balcony. "And that's the chapel- dude!"

We all looked over at Jake, who had a "whoops" expression on his face.

Colby grabbed his drink from Jake, which was missing a lid.

"Where's the lid?" I asked, grabbing the bottle and taking a sip before giving it back to Colby.

"I dropped it down there," Jake said, pointing over the balcony.

"Okay," Sam clapped, "Let's go find our hotel room."