a little jub jub for reader!

A/N: A little spoiler, when Season 2 author officially publishes, P'jubjub (just call me P'jubjub)  hopes you won't be disappointed if it doesn't good as your expectations 🤧
.

.

Gemini never had time for me, after we graduated he was busy working and almost never meet me....he was working overtime all the time, our anniversary was coming up....and he was still stuck with his work....and when I visited him he kicked me out instead.

I wasn't angry....honestly...me and him didn't argue either....seriously... 🙂

Ah...well me and him argued....but after that I regretted it so I came back to apologize..., When I came in he was talking on the phone...

"Khrub... ..... I'll buy it for you."

"....."

"You know how much I love you....."

Gemini cheating?

...

"You know you're a complete idiot with no loopholes, do you think Gemini is cheating on you, has your brain been turned upside down, or are you studying for a television role?"

"Idiot, he's not cheating!"

After i  heard Winny and Ford's explanation after that i look for him

"stupid, he's not cheating, he's been working overtime the last few days because he wants to finish his work quickly so he can take you on a vacation for your anniversary, didn't you always say you wanted to go to Japan?"

..

I ran all over the place looking for him.... ....

There!

"Gemini Norawit Titicharoenrak, sorry........ I've been too selfish, sorry I've accused you, and sorry that I've doubted your loyalty, sorry that I was so bold as to say the word breakup without thinking"

"....."

A smile is etched on his tired-looking face

"I love you Fourth!!!", he shouted.

"Wait for me there!!!" I replied and ran towards him.

Suddenly....

A car is speeding towards me.... .....

"FOURTH!!!! WATCH OUT!!! CAR...."

BRUKKK!!!

...

"Gem!!!"

"Fourth, wake up!"

"Ford?"

"Did you have a nightmare, you look pale?"

Wh-what's going on?

High school uniform?

Did I .... just have a dream?

But who was the person in my dream?

And why did i even cry??

...

"Gemini Norawit Titicharonerak, the new student in the next class"

The moment I saw him I felt familiar with him, I felt like I had seen him, had known him, but actually never at all.

Who is he?

I never saw him in the past...

But...

"Never seeing me in the past doesn't mean not meeting me in the future", he said

"What?"

.

.

JJ/N : there's some part here, i cut it cuz i think it will make you confused... however for you guys who just read it i wish you wont think about it too much, hmm....let me tell you this season 2 will contain with a little bit Fantasy (i hope you know what i mean)