02

"Pregnant!?"

"Pregnant!?"

A week later

CLEMENTINE sat in class writing down the information on the board, Clementine suddenly felt nauseous, her eyes went wide as she realized she was about to throw up.

"Mr. Turner can I use the ladies' room," Clementine blurted out as she put a hand over her mouth.

"Yes, but I wou-" Mr. Turner started and Clementine ran out the door not letting him finish his sentence.

Clementine ran to the bathroom and finally made it vomiting into the toilet, when she got done she went to the sink and washed the little bit of throw up on her face. Clementine made it back to her apartment with Chicago and Mikey after their last few classes. Clementine was in her room taking a nap and suddenly something woke her up out of her sleep she ran to the bathroom connected to her room and threw up in the toilet.

"Clem you okay," Chicago yelled as they heard I door slam.

"Maybe she just had to go to the bathroom or something," Mikey thought.

"Ima go check on her," Mikey got up from the couch and they both entered the room, putting their ear up to the door, as they heard vomiting noises they rushed into the bathroom and Mikey held up her hair.

"You okay," Chicago asked as she patted Clementine's back.

"I don't even know," Clementine groaned and flushed the toilet, Mikey grabbed the claw clip off the counter and put her hair up, Clementine walked over to the sink and turned on the faucet while filling up her hands with water and drinking the water then spitting it out.

"I threw up while I was in class," Clementine whined.

"Wait you threw up in class," Mikey asked.

"No, I made it to the bathroom before I could," Clementine answered.

"I don't even know what's happening to me, I've been feeling so nauseous lately," Clementine groaned as she leaned against the counter.

"Maybe your just sick or something," Chicago suggested.

"Maybe," Clementine shrugged.

"What time is it," Clementine asked.

"5:57," Mikey looked at his phone.

"I have to go, my parent's wanted to go to dinner tonight," Clementine sighed and turned the faucet back on, and started brushing her teeth.

Clementine arrived at the restaurant and walked in to be greeted by a woman.

"Hi, do you have a reservation," She asked.

"Um it should be under the name, Ramirez," Clementine informed.

"Follow me," The woman gave Clementine a smile as she started walking to a table.

"Clemmy," Rosita got up from her seat and brought Clementine into a hug.