Stereotypically Affectionate

Today. It was today. The date with Jack Harries, the boy of your dreams since 6 years ago. You've had a crush on him since 5th grade without the slightest notice that he had been feeling the same way.

"Mrs. Harries ... [y/n] Harries ...", you said to your reflection while curling your hair. You were wearing a floral maxi dress with a light denim jacket along with glittery rose-gold sandals. You had to admit it, you looked good.

*DING DONG* "Oh gosh ... Is he here already?" You rush to apply mascara and lipgloss, then start to leap towards the front door. As you reach for the knob, you fail to see your fat arse-of-a-dog lying in your path, so tumbling towards the ground you go.

"Ugh, Nakis you fat lard, look what you did!", you said, pointing to your scratched elbow. "Great, It's bleeding too." He gives you such a sad face that you can't help but feel guilty. "I-I I'm sorry Nakis," you say while petting him. "Mommy will come home and give you a snack later". You decide to man up and open the door.

Behind the door hid a dashing guy with dark-blonde hair. He was wearing a light blue dress shirt with a black bowtie and khakis, along with brown Sperry's. Basically all a girl can wish for.

"Hi, these are for you", he says, handing you a bouquet of pink and white roses. His lips were pursed together, making him look so awkward and adorable at the same time.

"Aw, thank you. You're so sweet," you said while accepting the gift. You're surprised at how calm you were acting compared to the major fangirling that was occurring inside.

"You look amazi-wait a minute. [Y/n], why is your elbow bleeding?", he asked. "Ha ... I kinda tripped", you reply. Gosh why do I have to be so clumsy? "You should go grab a band-aid and I'll fix up for you babe", he said. Wow, wow, wow, he called me babe, wow. As I handed him the bandage and cotton ball, I caught him checking out my outfit. "You look ... beautiful.", he said. I could feel my cheeks getting rosy. "Thanks", I muttered. He carefully glided the cotton ball onto my injury and put the bandage on.
🔹🔹🔹
We were in his car, heading towards the amusement park. It was an awkward yet comforting ride consisting of stolen glances.

After we arrived and got our tickets, he abruptly grabbed my hand and dragged me to the biggest roller coaster at the park. To sum up the experience, I was holding onto him the whole time, clinging on for my dear life.

Afterwards, we got on the merry-go-round, got some cotton candy, and he even won me a gigantic stuffed minion!
🔹🔹🔹
It was already 9:45 P.M. and there was enough time for one last ride. "Let's go on that one", he said, pointing to the ride named "Couple's Retreat". It had swan-shaped seats and goes around a lake decorated with twinkling lights and lanterns. "Okay", you agreed shyly.

As you both sat down, your eyes and his were suddenly attached to each other's, as if you guys were looking into each other's souls.

[Author's note: *pukes*]
As he slowly puts his hand on yours, he gives you the cheekiest smile and says "I had a great time with you today". "Me too!", you reply. "With you, I meant. I mean, I'm so sorry ... I was so awkward at first because I like so much and I was really nervous and I totall-" He suddenly cuts of your rambling with a quick kiss. As he slowly moves back from the kiss, he looks into your eyes and says, "I've been wanting to do that all night".

You put your head on his shoulder, in silence, smiling, as the both of you enjoy the presence of each other. Tonight was magical.

The End
Author's note: Thanks for bearing with this story. I'll be sure to write and post more stories for you guys! Enjoy your day!