Episode~18 { chaos }

Author's pov

"Jungkookie please open the door" jin said as he banged on the door with a tray of food. "NO!" they heard a growl from inside.

Jungkook came home drunk, and had locked himself in his room, breaking things inside.

"Hyung...its pointless" jimin said as he sighed. "Jungkook..look, you knew she wasn't m-meant to be with us and she-"

But namjoon got cut off as the door opend and Jungkook pounced on him, in the process making the tray of food slip from Jin's hands and fall on taehyung.

"SHE WAS ALWAYS MEANT TO BE WITH ME S-SHE WAS HAPPY WITH ME AND YOU ALL TOOK HER A-AWAY"

he screamed as he slid down the wall. Everyone looked at him with tears and sadness.

His all hyungs hugged him tight as he hugged them back. "H-hyungie...i-i would do anything please b-bring her b-back"

At evening~

Right now, everyone was in their rooms. Some sleeping, some busy in their work... basically everyone was trying to forget the little babygirl who made everything perfect at the bangtan house.

Hobbie was scrolling in his phone when he saw a video.

"What the...is this Jungkook ? No no no this cant be" he said as he shot up and opened weverse.

There he saw a video and pictures of Jungkook, sitting on the road and crying. The video had a caption,

Jooniedimples237: oh my god...if you guys see closely, you can see this is our Jungkook

Then he went to the comments of the video and saw very different opinions

Jeon Jocelyn : yeah you're right and if you hear closely as well you'll know its our Jungkook's voice

Mimiebaby: and you can also see he has a Bunny plushie in his hands

Ava: *replied to mimiebaby* omo you're right...and its so similar to yn's plushie

Taetae: you guys what if something happened to yn ?

Jklove: guys...can you see the police car ? Its only there for a few seconds but if you look closely with full brightness, you can see a kid is there and its a girl.

Pineapple hobi: *replied to jklove* OH FUCK YOU'RE RIGHT...WHAT IF ITS YN ? I THINK THE POLICE TOOK HER AWAY

Hoseok panicked as he closed his phone and ran to namjoon's room.
He went in there and saw namjoon talking to someone on the phone.

"Ne..PD nim i-i seriously dont know how this happened...we are also trying to figure it out....ne i know armies and the media is making a huge fuss out of it...please give us sometime we are trying to fix everything"

Namjoon said to his manager with a scared and frustrated look. "Hyung...did you see-" Hoseok asked but namjoon cut him off.

"Yeah...i saw it already..why Jungkook did it ? Didn't he know he was outside ? Like what is gonna happen now ? How will our fans react ?"

He said as he rubbed his temple with closed eyes.

At yn's house

"Now now...who do we have here ? Little bitch ? Who ran off to whom ? BTS ? My fucking husbands ?"

Said so-ra as she held yn's arms tightly and yn looked at her with wide scared eyes.

"U-unni...i-i wan daddy-"

*Slap*

"SHUT THE HELL UP YOU RASCAL ! first you ran away with all the money that was gonnna make me rich and now you want my husband ? You sl*t ?"

And yn started crying so hard as she ran upstairs to a small room. There was a shabby bed, full of bedbugs.

Yn crawled under the bed and sobbed really hard as she rubbed her cheek.

"D-d-dadda...i-i w-want y-youu" she cried out. She was sad, hungry, and most of all didn't had her daddy...her special dad and her other dads too.

She was eventually tired of crying when she dozzed off.

Jungkook's POV

I was punching the sandbag continuously, i was covered in sweat. I had tears in my eyes which blocked my view...and suddenly, the bag ripped open and the sand fell down.

Something is wrong...i know i can feel it...my jagi is in danger..i don't know why i can feel she is in pain i know something is wrong..and has she even ate dinner ? Has she napped ? Fuck she doesn't even have her bunny...she gets anxious without it.

           You've made me worried sick
     For you babygirl...i will get you
By hook or crook