Pictures are my weakness

"Excuse me sir?" a small boy, not over the age of 7 tugged me. His tiny hands wrapped around my sleeve. Taken back, I looked at Uraraka. She returned my same look. What the hell is going on?

"Hello" I said in my talking to little kids voice. "What can I do for you?"

"W-Would you like to b-buy a b-bra-bracelet?" He stuttered on the word bracelet like it was the biggest word he knew. His eyes darted to the ground, his fingers clenched around a green, white and black braided string.

"How much?" I asked.

"4 euros" he held that number with his fingers. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the crumpled 5 euro bill.

"Thank you sir!" His eyes lit up as if I had given him the best birthday present in the world. He handed me the bracelet and ran over to a woman. Probably his mom.

"Sorry to bother sir, but we don't have change" His mom said. The side bag strapped across her body was tied with different colored bracelets she was trying to sell.

"Don't worry. Keep the change" I smiled. There wasn't anything I could do with a euro anyway. The woman's eyes glowed the same as her sons, you could definitely see the resemblance between the two.

"Are you a hero mister?" The boy hid behind his mom asking the question.

"He's one of the best!" Uraraka stood beside me.

"Will you remember me when you're on tv?" His big eyes sparkled. A new field of confidence flowing through him.

"Sure" I scratched the back of my neck.

"C-can I get your autograph?"

"Xavier, stop pestering the poor man." his mom sighed pulling him away.

"Next time we meet, i'll sign for you" I promised him.

"Have a good day young man, bless your heart" His mom said dragging little Xavier along with her.

My thumb grazed over the little red streak weaved into the string.

"Cute kid" Uraraka mumbled. "Reminds me of someone I know"

"Who?"

"You!" she laughed

"What! How?"

"Oh Allmight! Can I get your signature? I'm such a big fan! I know every underwear brand you have! I bought the same pair!" She teased.

"Gross! I do not know what underwear brand Allmight wears!" I shoved her shoulder. Allmight is a freaking legend. Of course I know what brand of underwear he wears Who else could save almost a thousand people from a fire in only 10 minutes with a smile on his face and without shitting himself?

We walked around the sides of the gates, weaving through tourists taking pictures and whatnot. Soon we arrived at the main front entrance to actually enter the tower grounds. Where we also met up with the rest of the class.

"Bonjour madame...." Aoyama said. "Nous avons... besoin de 20..." He paused again. Thinking what to say next.

"Oh fuck it!" Kacchan yelled pushing his way up to Aoyama then also pushing him aside. "20 tickets to go up the eiffel tower"