The new girl confession to ray

Rays pov:

(I was reading my favorite book when I heard Sara she was running to me ugh she is so annoying  I was enjoying my book but she had to come )

Sara's pov:

(I was out side when I saw my crush ray reading a book under a tree like always he was looking cuter today I went running to him and sit down next to him and hugged him)
Sara-hello ray-
Ray-hello-*reading his book and not paying attention to her*
Sara-ray...ray...ray..ray...ray!!-
Ray-what?!-
Sara-why did you scream at me are you mad at me?-
Ray-sr-*rolls his ayes*

*Normans pov*

*i was behind the tree were ray & Sara were*
(Ik i shouldn't be hearing there conversesion but ray and sara semm close and sara clearly liked him but he was mine I wish I was sara right know even tho I hate her .ray looked sexy,hot,cute I don't even have a naught words to describe how he looked.I fell so jealous of sara I want ray for myself and nobody else he is only mine and mine.ray will have to pay for my jealousy rn)
(I heard sara talking to him eshe sounds annoying poor ray but what if ray likes her back or what if sara confesses to ray or ray to her or what if they are secretly dating or what if  they start dating rn what am I going to do.I just hate her so much idk why she had to come here in the first place it was way better without her and she is always mean to Emma and me .ray and I have not been talking that much because of her fault she is always with him and she clearly hates me she is always giving me dirty looks and she has told me to stay away from ray or else,or else what bish are you going to tell ray that I hit you for him to stop talking to me well I mean I wouldn't like for ray to stop talking to me I love him I wish he was my bf I whish we wear dating I wish I could touch his body or kiss his lips or sleep with him or at least cuddle or maybe ven have sex)(ugh snap out of it Norman we need to hear what they are talking about for know it was all good but who knows what might happen)
*5 mins later*
*Sara's pov*

(Rays hair looks so cute I want to touch it and play with it ,now that I think about it should I confess my feeling for him?
But what if he says no or if he says he needs more time to think or what is he likes somebody else like that ugly and wierd Emma girl or that freak Norman ugh I just hate them so much I wish they were dead I want ray to only be mine but what if actually likes me ugh maybe I should tell him rn or never im going to tell him today rn at this moment)
Sara-ray...i-i I like you more than a friend would you like to be my bf!?!?!?-
Ray pov:
(Wait what she likes me ?but i don't like her what do I do now this is so confusing and stressful how am i supposed to tell her what if she cries or tells Norman to stop talking to me i don't want that he is my bff i mean i don't really like him more than a friend but he is my best friend ugh why me why does she have to like me out of anyone I can't just tell her yes when I now i don't like her as a friend or lover ugh why meeee🫠😭😒)
Normans pov:
(Wait what she confessed-*in shock*
*Normans face*

(I knew it this fuckin bish i swear If ray tells her that he fells the same way I'll kill her  you now what i don't even care at this point it doesn't matter if he likes her back I'm going to get rid of her even to she gets rejected, ray is mine u...

(I knew it this fuckin bish i swear If ray tells her that he fells the same way I'll kill her  you now what i don't even care at this point it doesn't matter if he likes her back I'm going to get rid of her even to she gets rejected, ray is mine ugh i hate this fucking jealousy  why ray why do you have to be so sexy,cute ,adorable,hot i love you so much you are only mine and mine)
Sara-um ray?-
Ray-sr Sara but i dont like you the same way you like me-
Sara's pov:
(Wait what he doesn't like me as more than a friend ugh why is my life so hard I'll make sure nobody ever touches ray or dates him I'll even kill that person probably Emma or Norman he abously likes one of them that the reason I hate them so much I don't now how ray could like such cracks and ugly animals or creatures like them they disgusting me I hate them so much this is why i want them dead I want them to suffer ugh so annoying but we'll ig he doesn't like me 😕😔😢😭)
Sara-it's ok ray but Can we at least still be friends?-
Ray-NO-
Sara-what?!-
Normans pov:
(Wait what?.wait tha means ray is doesn't like her and he is not her friend anymore so I should be happy but still she will have to pay for asking him out I'll make a deal with mom/Isabella  yes that is a great idea I'll get her "adopted" im going to talk to mom/Isabella tonight)
Sara-*runs crying to her room*
Ray-*rolls his ayes*

*Time skip to when they were going to sleep*
I'm sorry guys this is so cringe I promise the next part is going to be way better  I'm still a bigginer  sorry guys if it doesn't make sense I'll try my best in the next part hope y'all have a great day/night/afternoon/morning
Hope you guys enjoy the next part and thank you for reading my book I really appreciate it and sorry if there are any words spelled wrong I'm not very good at writing in electronics i opolygise a million times for making so many mistakes I'll see you guys on part two bye