Chapter 36 Heck Yeah 18+

Bu Ke stood there frozen " If you don't want to believe me it's okay your fate is in your hands all I ask is that you keep my origin and what I said to yourself!"

Please forgive me, let me stay? " I want to trust you Bu Ke but you attitude towards me ,you don't trust me and that is not a good thing for future mates!"

I sat there looking down in thought as he took my hands " Please, please give me a chance!" A few silent tears fell "Bu Ke I can give you a chance but your tribesmen already dislike me because you didn't believe in me!"

Bu Ke knelt in front of me crying as he held my legs I stroke his hair  " You know in my world I loved animals or beasts as they are called here, but I always had horses around me, isn't fate funny in that way?" I had tears in my eyes as he looks up " Don't worship me I'm not a god ,and I am not used to anyone groveling at my feet just love me and I will be true to you!"

He came closer on his knees I hug this mountain of a beastman who melts in my arms. " Bu Ke cuddle me?" He laid next to me as I snuggle into his chest and fell asleep. Later I awoke to a kiss on my cheek I look up into his eyes I wick the tears with my thumb " Why are you still crying?" I ask.

I hurt you! " Bu Ke!" I captured his lips as he returns it passionately we break for air " Can I have you?" I thought about it " Only if your sure you'll be happy!"  He kissed me again gently as I pull his skirt string I pulled my top strings as his hands caressed my thighs I lowered onto him and rock slowly as we moan he thrusts up deeper he licks my nipple slightly nipping as I peppered kisses down his neck I moan as he flipped us over lifting my hips I tightened around him as we picked up the pace he captured my lips breaking for air I lick his ear he neighs as we moan into our kisses he bit and we came together.

We rested awhile as I smell food cooking I got up rummaging through my bag and pull out my phone I sat back down under the fur next to Bu Ke " What is that?" I smiled as I turn it on " It has a sun inside?" I giggled. No this is a phone from my world, I don't know how I am able to actually use it here but whatever power sent me made it possible! I dial on video call " Yo sister heard you were alive I'm glad!"

Hey Jeremy I guess Momma explained some since you answered her number? I giggled
"Yes she did sort of!" Well Bu Ke this is one of my brothers! " How did he get in the box?" We laugh " We're in the box in his hand!"  Jeremy tell me did you ever think you would speak to a horse and him understand? " What are you talking about?" Bu ke in Chief of Horse tribe!"

" Holy fucking shit , dude we have had horses all our lives but not like you!" I giggled What do you mean Jeremy? Bu Ke asked " Man our horses don't turn to men !" He still look a little confused " They aren't  beastmen they are regular beasts! Now I understand! Bu Ke laughed.

So Jeremy, he is one of your brother in laws " Shit man I could have seen that coming a million miles away!" What do you mean? "Bu she was always with animals got along better with them she rode horses every day and had worked with most any kind around she worked for a veterinarian also as a CNA!"

What does he mean you rode horses? " I saddled and rode off wherever usually to the country store then back home  to work!" What is a veterinarian? "A person trained to heal beasts , and a cna is a person trained to assist a healer!" He smiled. 

" Hey brother you want to meet the others?" Heck yeah!