LATE

JENNIE

Ms. Manoban's class, late once again. She'll give me hell for it she always does never anyone else, always just me. I shouldn't even go to her class there's only 35 minutes left until lunch anyway. As I begin to turn around I hear my name.

"Ms. Kim " I wince as Mrs. Park calls me out.

"Yes Mrs. Park?" I ask sweetly.

"You're headed the wrong way, your class is that way" She smiles innocently and points in the opposite direction. Her smile is super sweet even though she's the actual devil

"Oh silly me, must've gotten lost" I let out an obviously fake laugh.

"Oh well I shall walk you to your class then, just to be sure you don't get lost" Mrs. Park smiles and begins walking me to my class.

"Perfect" I say through clenched teeth.

She walks me to the door and knocks, within seconds Ms. Manoban opens the door looking as hot as ever with her black skinny jeans and tight light blue long sleeve t-shirt, my pussy throbs as I take all of her in but I show no sign. Instead just looking anywhere but at her and acting uninterested.

"Morning Ms. Manoban I found Ms. Kim wandering the halls walking away from your class" I pick at my nails while Mrs. fart, I mean Park calls me out. I roll my eyes at what she says, even though everything she's saying is accurate.

"Oh, I see" Ms. Manoban gives me a pointed look, causing me to give an innocent smile. "Well thank you Mrs. Park" Mrs. Park nods to her as I walk into class. I take my seat at the back of the class in the corner.

Throughout the rest of the class I can feel Ms. Manoban's eyes on me, I ignore it till the bell rings, Ms. Manoban stands next to the door, saying goodbye to all the students but as I go to pass by her, her arm shoots up and blocks my path.

"You'll be staying here for lunch Ms. Kim" her voice is harsh and it sends shivers down my spine.

I turn on my heel and sit back down. sighing loudly and obviously annoyed. I hear her footsteps before I see her place her arms on either side of my desk. I look up at her as she towers over me.

"Late again. I thought we already had a discussion about this?" I can feel her breath fan across my face as she speaks.

"Must've forgotten" I roll my eyes. She slams her hand down on the desk, causing me to jump. She glares at me. My thighs clench together as I feel my core begin to dampen.

"The attitude is unneeded Jennie" She sighs, and shakes her head. Her eyes continue to watch me but I see them flicker down to my lips.

I watch her, unsure of what exactly is happening but she starts to lean in and I don't move away. Her lips meet mine and I waste no time in kissing back. Her tongue enters my mouth easily, our tongues fight for dominance and she quickly overpowers me.

Sh explores my mouth and I let out a small moan she pulls back and chuckles. I glare daggers at her. She chuckles again while she walks around the table and stands behind me. I feel her hands on my hips, slowly sliding up my body.

"We both know I'm always the one in control" she whispers in my ear and presses her hard bulge against my ass. I gasp and press myself harder against the desk overwhelmed by her size.

"Oh don't push away from me. You don't think I notice all the times you push your tits up and flash your cleavage whenever I come near you. Or see how you bite your lip when you look at me, all those whispers and giggles in the back of the class with your friends." Her hands squeeze my hips.

"I-I-I" Words deceive me as her hands move up my body to my chest. My breathes get deeper and she chuckles as her hands fall off of my body.

"Turn and face me" I instantly follow her command, turning to face her. I gasp at the close proximity.

Her gase falls from my eyes to my lips, on Instinct I lean in. Her lips crash into mine as she lifts me onto the desk. I bite her lips as my fingers pull on her shirt. She grins and pulls away, taking off her shirt as well as mine.

She kisses down my neck and I groan in delight her hands work quickly at undoing my jeans before she pulls them down a tiny bit. I lift myself up slightly so she can pull them the rest of the way off. I'm left in my black lace thong and bra. My fingers fiddle with hee belt, unhooking it and pulling it off. I undo her Jeans and push them off her hips, they fall to her ankles and she steps out of them.

Her lips meet mine again as she lays me down till my back hits the desk. I gasp as the cold wood touches my hot skin. Her lips move down to my neck sucking and biting. Her hand moves between my legs and her fingers brush against my sensitive lips causing me to shiver.

She smirks and begins circling her thumb over my clit while kissing her way down my body. When her lips meet my thighs I can't help but let out a small sigh of impatience. She smirks, moving her face to between my legs, her tongue flicks against my clit and I gasp once again.

"Please" I whisper. Her mouth clamps around my pussy, sucking my clit into her mouth. The moans roll off my tongue as I grip the edge of the desk. Her tongue works magic on my core and I can feel myself coming undone.

"I'm gonna cum" I say breathlessly her tongue works harder and faster. I cry out, my fingers white knuckle gripping the edges of the desk. My whole body tenses as an orgasum rocks through me.

Ms. Manoban moves back up my body. licking her lips clean. My breathing increases even more as I make eye contact with her. "So good." Her voice is rough, full of lust.

She bends my knees and places my feet on the desk so my legs are spread wide for her. I watch as she removes the last of her clothing, wiggling around impatiently as her cock springs free and slaps against her stomach.

"Be patient" She slaps my inner thigh lightly and I moan from the impact. She rubs the tip of his cock against my wet core, coating herself in my juices before moving her focus to my clit.

Her hips thrust forward, her cock rubbing directly against my most sensitive bundle of nerves causing my toes to curl and head to fall back. Before I'm able to find my release she pulls away and positions herself against my entrance.

"Ready?" She asks gently, eyes full of lust. I nod and brace myself for what's to come. She pushes into me slowly and gently. I gasp at the slight pain of her size stretching me.

She waits a few seconds, allowing me to adjust to her before he begins to thrust slowly but within two or three minutes she begins to get rougher. Hips snapping forward as her hands rest on my hips and pull me into her thrusts.

She buries her face in my neck, sucking and biting leaving marks all over my pale skin. Moan after moan falls from my lips. Her thrusts begin to get sloppier and I know she's getting close.

I can feel the pleasure build up in my core and I know soon I'll be pushed over the edge once again. I feel her pull out of me and watch as she cums all over my stomach. She's quick to clean her cum off me and pull her clothes back on.

"You didn't let me cum" I frown as she on her knees pulling my legs against her as she dive between my thighs and give my pussy a lick I groan, she lapped my clit and pushing a finger inside me. She keep fingering me faster and harder I scream due to the sensation. I feel myself cumming.

"I'm cumming!" I said as my body shuddered I feel my cum coating her finger. She lick me clean before standing from her knees and looking over me. She smirks and pulls me up off the desk, setting me back on the floor.

"I expect you to be on time tomorrow." She drops her arm and slaps my ass before leaving.