𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-13

Taehyung carried Y/n and ran to their tent put her in the cot and took care of her

Taehyung carried Y/n and ran to their tent put her in the cot and took care of her. She was okay now.
Meanwhile, Jisoo was also crying because she thought of Lisa and Y/n as her own sisters and looking at their condition she felt guilty.

Jimin- What Happened Jisoo...?? Why is my pabo friend crying..?? (patting her back)
Jisoo- Ji-Jimin I failed to protect my both best friend. (while crying)
Jimin- No!! Jisoo it's not like that. You are very brave and Y/n and Lisa need you now the most so stop crying. How will you protect and take care of them if you will cry this much? Huh!! Tell me.

Jisoo looked at Jimin with doe eyes and then hugged him tightly. Jimin at first was a little bit startled but then hugged her and gave her all the warmth and love that she needed and was required. Jisoo hides her face on Jimin's shoulder and cries her heart out. Jimin was hugging her and comforting her with soothing words.

Jimin- It's ok JICHU..!!! Don't cry your mochi can't see tears in your eyes.
Jisoo- Wae..?? (baby voice)

Jimin gulped his saliva closed his eyes and hugged her tightly while saying.

Jimin- Jisooyaa..!! Listen please don't get angry after what I'm going to say (puppy eyes)
Jisoo- Speak it, don't hide it.
Jimin- From our middle school only I had a big crush on you and after that, my love started to grow more and more!! I wanted to confess to you but I was scared of what you would think and what if Taehyung gets angry and our friendship breaks.!! That's why I didn't get the courage to confess but today after looking at you I was ready to face every consequence, if you're there with me I'm always ready to fight and protect you, and I'll always support you in your ups and downs!! I want to embrace you with my love and happiness and snatch all your pain and sadness..!!!
KIM JISOO I'M MADLY IN LOVE WITH YOU. WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND..?? ARE YOU READY TO CONVERT OUR FRIENDSHIP TO RELATIONSHIP OF LOVE..?? I'M NOT FORCING YOU IT'S ALL YOUR CHOICE...

Jisoo didn't say anything and Jimin got a little tensed. Jisoo came near him and gently kissed him while tears fell from both their eyes. Soon their gentle kiss turned into a rough kiss. Jisoo put her hands on Jimin's chest to stop him.

Jisoo- I Love You Too... I was also having a crush on you but from Highschool and my reason was also the same.
Jimin- I'm happy that we are together now. (pecking her lips)
Jisoo- Enough..!! Enough..!! I don't want it to go further we will not do anything now. (cute puppy eyes and pout)
Jimin- I know that we will not do that because we'll do it comfortably as we have to do it for too long. (smirking)

Jisoo blushed hearing his words and slapped on his shoulder. Jimin carried her to the tent and both the love birds slept peacefully. 💤💤
Y/n and Taehyung were in their tent and she was sleeping peacefully while snoring with a cute low voice. Taehyung saw her face and chuckled