THREE

music ———————————

——————————— california love, tupac shakur

PRESENT DAY

feb 27

•——•——•——•——•——•——•——•——•——•——•

BALLERINE BROWN UPLOADED A NEW VIDEO !

BALLERINE POSITIONED HERSELF IN the middle of the frame and checked her lighting before hitting the 'start' button on her camera

"umm.. heyy.." benny awkwardly whispered, scratching the back of her head. It had been almost a full eight months since she had last posted on her personal youtube channel. usually, she posted every monday, meaning that in her last youtube video, she was more than 100 pounds heavier.

the camera cut to her intro, before transitioning back to her. She sat on her bed, while kenny and sharky sat behind the camera.

"okay so i put up a poll a few hours ago on instagram, asking you guys to give me questions, so im here to answer them." she tossed a throw pillow off her bed, as kenny picked it up and placed it on his lap.

"shamarke and the king are also with me today, behind the camera, say hi guys!!" kenny flipped the camera around to both of them while sharky started flipping up gang signs.

"and im not gonna have any of that.." benny snatched the camera and placed it back.

"first question, where were you for eight months?"

benny thought for a moment, on one hand, she wanted to be honest, and give authentic answers. on the other hand, she didn't feel like giving super long answers.

"i all already got flamed by the boys for this so you guys can't laugh, first reason, i got lasix to fix my astigmatism, but it was an unsuccessful surgery, and I still have it. second reason, i broke both my legs, and i was recovering-" before benny could get the full sentences out, kenny and sharky both burst out laughing.

"see, now these lot are laughing becuase they think it's funny, abusive innit?" benny flipped them off before sharky flipped the camera around telling a story.

"wallahi ballerine is the clumsiest girl.. she fell off the hood of niko's car, trying to film god knows what for her tiktok!" sharky cackled, grabbing on to kenny's shoulders for support.

"next thing we fucking know, she can't get back up." kenny adds, wheezing with laughter.

"i actually hate you guys..." benny crossed her arms while she waited for their foolery to stop and for them to put the camera back.

"if you hated us you wouldn't have let us take care of you when you were in your legless era.." kenny mumbled, taunting ballerine.

"legless is foul, i had a damn wheelchair." benny groaned. she edited in a picture of her on the screen in her wheelchair, sitting at the hospital while a worried niko seemed to be pushing her.

"ok next question!" benny rushed, not wanting to dwell on the embarrassing moment.

"someone asked, what foods did you eat to lose weight so fast?" sharky snickered behind the camera and benny glared.

"nothing!" kenny blurted out, and ballerine laughed along.

"in all seriousness though, it definitely is not a safe thing to do, eating disorders are no joke guys.." sharky added, turning the camera back to him.

"yes..! i got the help i needed, so i'm all good now, well mostly, but yeah. this next person asked what my favorite color is.." benny rushed to the next question, she wanted this video to be light hearted and funny, she wasn't planning on dwelling on sad things.

the rest of the youtube video went pretty smoothly. benny answered more questions while sharky and kenny gave their two cents every now and then.

•——•——•——•——•——•——•——•——•——•——•

um don't say anyting bc i
dotn know how lasix
works💔