Dinner Pt 1

Ethan takes my hand leading me in behind Damon after he had me put the vibrator in

As we were walking in I realized Damon had the same bracelet on, Fuck.

We were sat at a booth me on the inside with Damon and Ethan on the other side.

When the waitress came up to take our order the vibrator turned on not letting me speak as I doubled over trying to compress my moan. "She has very bead cramps at the moment." Damon told her making me glare at him. "She will have the same as me and this other gentleman, The steak meal." The lady smiled and walked off right when they turned off the vibrator.

I caught my breath and then glared at both of them, "I didn't want the steak! I wanted the pasta." Ethan smirked as he watched me have my fit. The vibrator turned on again shutting me up. "Love, The pasta isn't good for you, And it doesn't fill you up as much, cant you try the steak just this once."

I scoff and go to pull the vibrator out but Damon catches my hands giving me a look. "Watch yourself baby, We can tie you up if you'd like." I shake my head which makes them smile and start talking about the next Football game coming up.

______

When our food arrives I smile and go to dig in making the men stop me. "Why can't I eat?" I groan at both them. I was starving from not eating anything but toast from this morning.

"We just want to let you know to not get too full because your gonna be eating something else when we get home." Damon says giving a look to Ethan making him smirk. "What do you-" My sentence is cut short with a pile of food in my mouth. "Shh we said don't question us, Don't make us punish you right here." Ethan warns.

I roll my eyes and eat my stupid steak.

As i'm eating I feel Damon's hand going up and down my leg getting dangerously close to my throbbing core. I try to ignore him until the vibrator is turned on and he starts rubbing my clit making me moan. Both men chuckle at me.

The vibrator is pulled out of my only for it to be replaced by Damon's finger. "Fuck.." I moan out trying to be quiet. I go to grab his hand but he grabs both of my wrists and takes of his tie tying it around my wrists behind my back.

"I still want to eat though!" I whine "Ethan will feed you." Damon's shrugs as he picks me up putting me near the aisle but then Ethan slides in the both making me in the middle.

With my hands behind my back, Damon fingering me while eating and then Ethan feeding me, It was definitely A lot. Especially being I didn't know where the vibrator was and I didn't trust either of them.

Every time I wanted to moan a pile of food was shoved into my mouth. And every time I tried to pull away Damon added another finger, He was up to three. Which was making me moan even more until finally I came. "Mm No one said you could come love." I shake my head "No- I I'm sorry I needed it please." I whine as Damon stops fingering me to play with my clit.

"we'll Let it slide." Damon says finishing up his steak. I wanted to finish mine but I wasn't allowed anymore and it's not like I could do anything about it. I hadn't seen the waiter come back and I think they tipped her off so they could torture me. "Now let's head back to the house since we're all done." Ethan smirks untying me and sticking the vibrator back in me, Turing it on as I'm getting out of the booth.

I almost fall when my knees go weak but I'm held onto by both men neither letting me fall as I walk out of the restaurant into the car when they finally turn it off.

Damon sits me on his lap when me get in the car and Ethan shoves a ball gag in my mouth. "So the driver can't hear you scream. My eyes widen not knowing what was gonna happen.

Damon starts undoing his pants using his belt to hold down my elbows behind me.

He lifts me up just to set me down directly over his dick making me moan out as much as I can through ball gag. "Yes that's a good girl." He praises as he starts thrusting me up and down on him. My muffled moans only make him go faster as he pushes in farther every time making me come already.

I look over at Ethan to see him getting ready for me. I just then realize what there gonna do. Take turns every time I come.

Just as I come to that conclusion I'm dragged over to Ethan and immediately he pounds me down on him going faster than Damon. Ethan's grunts and my muffled moans fill the back of the limo not knowing wether or not the driver can hear us but i'm not sure either of the boys cared so they kept going.

I tried to hold in from coming because Ethan felt so good but he pulled my hair back and started kissing me distracting me so I came tossing me back over to Damon.

After being with Damon and Ethan one more time They set me down and let me rest while they cleaned up for the rest of ten minute car ride. They told me to be ready for when we get back to the house so I tried to take a nap waiting to arrive.