Chapter 6

"Who is it? OMO UNNI~~~~~~~" Yerin screamed and ran to join Kay Kay and I for a group hug.

"Will you stop scr-" Hyun Jae walked out of her room and stopped to look at me.

She slowly walked up, staring at me in shock. Holding her arms out and pretending to cry, she came up to me and said, "Omo, my Akia is home! I missed you so much!~"

"Aw, Hyun Jae unni! Don't act like my mom!" I smiled at her.

"Shut up, it's cause I missed you!~" she continued to fake cry.

"Oh, wait one minute," Hyun Jae said returning to normal, "Kay Kay, go get Cho Hee."

Kay Kay stood there and screamed, "CHO HEE UNNI, COME OUT HERE."

"That's a nice way to get her," Hyun Jae told her.

"What do you want?!" Cho Hee walked out of her room and gasped. "Omo, AKIA!~~~" she screamed while running up to hug me.

"Unni, if you hug me any longer we're going to-" To late. We both fell to the floor with the other members falling down after. We were all laughing and rolling on the floor like idiots. Cho Hee quickly pushed me up and rushed me to the couch. All the other members followed as she said, "So? How was Jeju? Huh? Tell us!!"

"Aigoo, calm down so she can tell us!" Hyun Jae said.

"It was so much fun! For the first 2 weeks there was so much to do! Ah, but it was so romantic at the same time," I said leaning back on the couch.

"Aigoo, I'm so jealous of you unni!" Yerin argued.

"Why? Because she's married?" Kay Kay asked her.

"Yea! That and her love life is so amazing!" she squealed.

"It's okay Yerin. You'll marry someone really romantic and who loves you a lot," I told her.

"He better be romantic and love me a lot. Why else would we be married if he didn't?" she said as we all began laughing.

"Omo, the maknae has become so much more open huh? Taking after Kay Kay and Cho Hee?" I asked.

"No, they say it's just a 'phase.'" Yerin answered.

"No, it's just her variety show side," Hyun Jae said as we all began laughing again.

"We should just be comedians instead of singers!" Cho Hee said.

By that time we were laughing really hard and somehow Kay Kay was on the floor laughing. "Aigoo, now these are the moments I really love."

Once Kay Kay got up from the floor, I decided to ask Cho Hee, "Unni, how is your solo album? Is everything done?"

"No, not quite. There's something I want to do before I complete my album," she said smiling.

"What is it?" we all asked.

She looked at me with a big smile, "Akia, I want you to sing a song with me."

We were all shocked. Especially me. "Me....?"

"Yea. You have a really pretty voice that I envy a lot. I really want you to sing a song with me for my album."

I smiled at her, "Of course I will. But, are you sure me? Yerin has a pretty voice like mine. It's just higher."

Yerin stepped in, "No unni, you're the main vocalist! You have the best voice!"

"She's right," Cho Hee agreed, "If I add your voice into one of the songs, it will become the best song."

"Aw, thank you. I'll sing with you Cho Hee unni. What does the song sound like?" I asked.