chapter 1

Hey y'all!! Long time no see- Ik i'm supposed to be updating that one story butttt.. no-
anyways this is a fanfic i wrote and it will be including names that i made up but feel free to replace them with yours and your crush's..

time skip: 🏔️🏔️
smut: 🌊🌊
end: 🪐🪐

time skip: 🏔️🏔️smut: 🌊🌊end: 🪐🪐

Saturday 2:00pm 💫

Ramzi had just moved in the house next door. It was a 2 story modern farmhouse, and he was now the talk of the town. Immediately girls wanted to be his "friend" which it was so obvious they wanted to be more than just  friends with him.

I'm sure Ramzi didn't mind the attention, though he had already become friends with the most popular kids in school, all my past crushes, but that's besides the point.

It's been a month and 10 days since he moved here and I have yet to talk to him I mean I kind of get why all the girls like him he's 6'1, fair skinned, has curly/ coily hair that was styled so nicely he kind of makes me... Anyways, I finally worked up the courage to go talk to him, but not at school because I don't want the other girls to get territorial over their man.

I saw him outside and I knew that this was my chance. I guess my outfit was decent I mean it was a white halter top with Ripped jean shorts that were probably too short for eye but, it was 90° outside in the middle of spring. I walked up to him seeing he was playing basketball. I haven't played basketball since like 2018. I said, "Hey aren't you that kid Ramzi from school?" I knew who he was but i just needed to spark a conversation...

                                    🪐🪐
SO WHAT DO YALL THINK?? Is it good or bad.. HOPEFULLY ITS GOOD BCS UPDATES WILL BE HAPPENING ALOTTTT 🦒.
Don't forget to vote babes!! Also leave a comment 🐁!!