🔞AOT Levi x fem reader

New life moto "Live fast, eat ass." But Heyyy yes this is a new Levi one and its a bit long just like his schlong. I'm so funny. I hope you enjoy.

Credit to artist cuz this man is fine.

It was a normal day for us in the Scout Regiments. Levi had assigned me to clean with him which was fine because I finally got to spend time with him alone but that's another thing that's been on my mind. Why only me? He would usually have Eren and a few others work together but its just me. I'm not complaining though. It's been a little strange lately he assigns me to be with him for almost everything. As we were cleaning around the quarters we had got to his room.

I might have been staring a little. We then make eye contact. "Yes? What did you need, soldier." "You." His eyes shot wide open. "Oh shit did I say that out loud." I looked away embarrassed by what had just happened. "Oh I heard that loud and clear." Walking closer he grabs my chin. "Now, say that again, but to my face." "You, Levi. I need you."

He blinks clearly not expecting me to be so forward with him. "You need me for what. If you need someone to clean you up, I'm the wrong guy. I like things a little dirty sometimes." A grin starts to play on his face as he winked at me. "You can make a mess of me." "What do you exactly mean by that." He raises an eyebrow. "Oh I think you know exactly what I mean by that captain." Pulling him closer by the collar enough to where I can feel his breath on my skin. "Yes, yes I do. But I want to hear you say it." His eyes glanced down to my lips. "I want you to use me." I couldn't maintain eye contact. I could feel my face flush as I stepped back to make some space. His grin only increased with the teasing. "Use you how? Be more specific Y/n." "Like a toy for pleasure and pleasure only." "Really now? That's quite forward of you, don't you think, soldier?" He bites his lips looking at me. I got a boost of confidence.

"Oh but for you I could be more than just forward." "Oh really?" His eyes light up with burning passion as if he has a new challenge. "What would you do. if you were forward with me?" "I would do unspeakable things to you Levi." "Such as? Try me Y/n." "Get down on my knees. Maybe even help relieve some stress." He chuckles a bit. "Oh is that all?" "Maybe go for a nice ride. Make you scream my name and give into me." "And all of this sounds fun to you, soldier?" He moves closer. "It sounds more than just fun. Sounds like the time of my life." "Maybe we could make it happen, the." He leans closer, moving his lips right next to my ear, his voice in a low whisper. "I can arrange that. If you're a good soldier for me." "I can be a good soldier for you sir. I will always be a good soldier for you."

Leaning into him as I kissed down his neck. He bites his lips trying to stifle a moan. "What do you think is gonna happen next soldier?" "I hope you give into temptation and take what you want." "If that's what you want.." He whispers softly into my ear. "Then you should go lock the door so we can be alone." Proceeding to do as he says I go and lock the door. "Good. I believe you wanted a kiss, right?" "Yes Captain." He walks up to me placing his hand on my chin and kissing me. "I need more than just one Levi. I need a make out session." "A make out session?" He chuckles a little. "Well that sounds like fun." He places his lips on mine kissing me passionately. His other hand running through my hair. Pulling away a string of saliva. "How was that?" "Not enough." I connect our lips once again. I need his lips on mine. He breaks the kiss. "Maybe we could make this a more interesting. How about I tie you up soldier?" "Yes sir anything for you. Ropes or chains it doesn't matter to me. I am under your control." His eyes lit up with something new. Was it lust? Maybe but it was definitely hot. He went to his side table and pulled out some rope. "I hope your body is prepared for what's about to happen." "I'm always prepared when it comes to you. I've always dreamed of this." Oh, is that so?" He starts to tie me up. "I've always wanted a soldier that was this eager to follow my commands." He chuckles a little as he finished tying me up.

"I'm eager to please you, sir. And I hope you don't resist to please me." "Oh trust me I won't resist. After all you've been good so far. I think you deserve a few rewards Y/n." "And what would those rewards be? Another kiss or something more?" "How about both?" He kisses me but as he does he pushes his body onto mine to where I am now laying down on the bed. He continues to deepen the kiss as his hand comes around my neck and his knee between my legs. He broke the kiss needing air. "I need more Levi." "Then let's get these clothes off of you." Ripping off all of my clothes leaving me fully exposed in front of him. I try to cover myself up but it was no use do to the restraints. "Oh baby you look beautiful." He leans in a places a kiss on my jawline down to me collarbone. Once he found the sweet spot he continued to suck on it making me let out a noise. He starts to slowly go down my whole body. Stopping at my boobs making sure to give both of them attention. Then proceeding to go lower making sure to kiss and take care of every inch. "Levi more please more." His gently opens my legs. Kissing up and down both thighs lightly breathing on the spot. "How about here?" He looked at me with a cocky smirk. He knew what he was doing and he was waiting for me the begging for him to do something. "Levi please just do it already." "Do what exactly Y/n?" "Fuck... Just eat me out already." And with that he did as I said. Licking my clit, tongue going in and out. And god damn it felt great. He pulled away from me. "What are you doing?" A little disappointed. "Oh baby your so eager, aren't you? It's not like I can hold back though. Your so delicious." He then continues to eat like a starved man and it was amazing. I could feel myself getting closer. Legs wrapping around his head, fingers running through his hair. As his tongue continued to pleasure me I felt myself cum all over his face. And he licked all of it up too. He pulled his head up, full smirk on his face as he whipped his face. "Damn you tasted so good. Are you ready for more?" "Yes of course."

He stood and I could see the intense strain in his pants. Damn it was hot. In a swift movement he was able to fully take off his pants along with his shirt. His abs on full display and same with his massive bulge. Damn he looked amazing. "Are you liking the show?" Smirking at me. He then pulled down his boxers revealing his dick. I started to second guess myself. Could I really fit that thing? "Enjoying what your seeing love." "Yes yes I am." He came closer to me placing a gentle kiss on my lips. "Are you ready baby?" "Of course." Adjusting himself properly to where the tip was at my entrance, proceeding to shove all of him into me. He gave me a bit to adjust to his size. He was tense as well. Once I relaxed he then continued to pleasure me. As he thrusted in continuously he kept on hitting all the right spots making me moan and whimper out. I tried to cover my mouth just in case anyone could hear. "I want to hear your sweet voice Y/n. Don't cover up." He then went to my collarbone and started to suck on it leaving marks and the occasional love bites. My hands running through his hair and grabbing into his back. "I love you Levi." I could feel his hot breath against my skin. "I love you too Y/n." As he continued to thrust started to get sloppy I could tell he was close and so was I. Clamping down around him. "In or out?" I wrapped my legs around him. "Good answer baby. You're so perfect, I love you." And with a few more thrusts we both came together. He pulled out and laid down next to me. Both of us hot and sweaty from our fun time. He pulled me closer to him wrapping his solid arms around my figure. "I love you." Kissing me gently on the forehead. "I love you too Levi." And with that I feel asleep peacefully in his arms.

THE END