Part 1

The day they meet (He doesn't love Elisif or whatever her name is, he thought he did but he stopped loving her when he saw she manipulating him.)

Ragnar and Harald were discussing things for the next raid. It was the first time that Harald would go on the raid with Ragnar - after hearing of Ragnar's exploits in his conquest of Paris. Harald announces that soon his brother Halfdan "The Black" will arrive with his fleet. 

As they were going to continue talking, they heard laughs and pitter patter of feet that were running coming inside the Hall. Their conversation was cut short as they turned towards the source of the noise. What they saw made one smile, happy that his sons were having fun and the other to get intrigued at sight before him. He was very curious of who this person is and it didn't help that she was alluring. 

''Ubbe! Hvitserk! Sigurd! Stop running, your father is in an important meeting!'' Astra is jogging after them trying to stop them but she couldn't properly stop them because she was carrying Ivar. Ivar was laughing non-stop as he saw his brothers run around and that Astra was trying to stop them - for him it was a hilarious sight. (Ivar's age is 1)

The boys ended up running to their father, who was laughing at the sight in front of him and ended up pulling the boys closer towards him when they bumped into him. Harald was smiling slightly at the sight in front of him - once he saw her much more upfront, she looked a goddess as he saw each beautiful feature she had, down to the sparkle in her eyes. 

 It didn't help him that when he saw her with Ragnar's child in her arms, she looked more natural and beautiful - it was as if she was in her element. Perhaps she was. She had arrived next to them with a slightly tired look on her face but had a happy and contagious smile that made him want to smile brighter. 

''I am sorry Ragnar, I was trying to stop them. I didn't want them to bother you while you were discussing  things for your raid'' she told Ragnar, not noticing Harald at first - she was solely focused on the boys, who in turn ran to keep on playing with each other. Ivar was still in her arms, looking as comfortable as ever with his head in her neck while playing with her hair. 

 She loved Ragnar's sons like they were her own and Ragnar's sons thought of her as their big sister and a mother - to some. They all loved each other like family. Harald cleared his throat to make her notice him, and with that Astra's head turned towards the sound. She was surprised that she didn't notice him but as she turned her head, she was in aw at what she saw. 

Both of their eyes connected together and to say their worlds stopped for them was an understatement - it was like 'love at first sight' for them. Both of them were thinking about how beautiful/handsome the person they were looking at were. Ragnar coughed slightly with a smirk on his face, knowing he was going to tease Astra about it later.

''It is fine, Astra, I hope the boys were not any trouble'' he told her with a small smile. Both of them shared a laugh knowing that the boys were mischievous and loved creating a little chaos. ''Oh, I forgot to introduce you this is Kind Harald Finehair of Vestfold, he came to join us on the raid to Paris'' he continued telling her with a smirk on his face. 

Astra noticed his smirk and knew that he noticed the looks that were shared between her and Harald. She knew in her head that she was going to be teased a lot later by Ragnar and the others. 

''It is nice to meet you King Harald, I am Astra Eriksdottir'' she shifted Ivar slightly to shake his hand. Harald stood up and both of them shook hands. When their hands touched and they looked into each other's eyes again, they felt a shock going through them and both of them loved the feeling. After a few moments, they let each other's hands go and broke eye contact. 

''Well, I should get back to the children. It was nice to meet you King Harald and I hope I'll get to see you again'' she told him with a shy smile. 

''It was nice to meet you too Astra, and yes you will'' Harald replied back with a look in his eyes. He couldn't wait to get to know her better - in more ways than one. It was like a challenge to him and he wanted to win. 

She gave him a small smile and went back to get the children and continued playing with them. Harald continued to look at her as she walked, his eyes trailing all over her body - from top to bottom and his eyes straining on her plump bottom.  

Ragnar's smirk grown as he noticed the looks between the two have grown. He and Harald noticed that Astra looked back slightly and gave one last smile before fully turning towards the children. 

''So, you seem to want little Astra'' Ragnar told Harald, Ragnar gave Harald a small slap on the shoulder. Ragnar was happy for Astra, she never gave any thought towards men, however, it seems that Harald caught her eye. Although, if something did happen to her because of Harald, he wouldn't hesitate to hurt him to protect her. In some ways, she was a daughter to him, so he would protect her as much as he could. 

''She is intriguing. I wouldn't mind getting to know her better'' he told Ragnar with a smirk on his face. It was true, he wanted her and he was going to get her in the end, he knows it. 

''Just be careful, a lot of people love her in Kattegat. All would protect her and let's not forget her father - he is very protective of his only daughter'' Ragnar told him, knowing how protective Erik is of his only child - Astra. 

''Do not worry Ragnar, if I had her, I would treat her like a Queen'' Harald responded back with a smile that held promise and truth. It was true, Harald knows that if he had her, he would treat her as a Queen and would love her till the end of the line. Because if she was his, she would be his alone and he would be hers alone. 

''Good'' Ragnar told him before both of them went back to talking about of the raid, while Harald would sometimes glance towards Astra with an intrigued look. He was going to love Kattegat more than he thought.