Chapter 6

Once school was over I walked out with Julianna and Estelle. And as soon as I did news and TV repeorters were all over me.

This morning Dad didn't let them come here but now that I told him to let them, I was surrounded.

"So it's true you're mother Arianna Loure forced you to go to Travers High!?", one reporter yelled.

"What do you think of Travers High!?", another yelled as Tanley and Bruce, my bodyguards ran up to me keeping the reporters away and making way for me.

I turned around and signalled Estelle and Julianna to follow me and they did.

On the way to my car I saw Gloria crossing her arms and fuming as the reporters followed me.

.
.
.
.

"Wow you're house is beautiful!", Julianna exclaimed as the car pulled up and we got out.

"Definitely", Estelle smiled looking up at it, "I wanna live here".

"It's only one of the many", I said walking up the stairs and they followed me.

"So what do you guys wanna do?", I asked them and the two of them shared a look.

"Um....so we wanted to ask you some thing", Estelle began.

"Go ahead", I spoke sitting on my bed.

"Do you like anyone from our school?", Julianna blurted out.

I laughed at her question, "Seriously? I've being there for one day".

"I know", Estelle sighed, "But every guy wants you".

"I know", I rolled my eyes, "Doesn't matter to me though".

The next day

Once again, I had to wake up really early. Walking to the bathroom I showered and got dressed.

I wore a black spaghetti strap tank top , a grey skirt and a white long sleeve over it like a jacket.

.
.
.

Once I parked my car I got out and was walking to school when I got a notification on my phone. I took it out and found out that it was from Gloria.

How she got my phone number, I have no idea.

As I was replying to her I bumped right into someone

"Watch where you're going!", it was guy.

"Back at you!", I yelled back looking up from my phone.

It was red hair.......Zion.

"You again?", he rolled his eyes pushing past me.

"Don't you roll your eyes at me bastard!", I yelled turning around.

He kept on walking so I scoffed and walked away from him. I saw Gwen and she smiled not so nervous as she was yesterday.

"Hey Celine!", she greeted me.

"What do you want?", I asked.

"Oh Gloria told me to tell you're invited to a party at her house at the weekend".

That bitch really expects me to be there? Wow.