CHAPTER 3

BECCA POV- As I opened the door I saw a lady with blond hair wearing blue dress and crops arranging her things I introduce myself to her and her name is Rosie . I thought she was a little introvert but she is not she smiled to me and thankfully we adjusted nicely , then suddenly we heard a knock on our door I opened the door and saw a girl.

She just came to introduce herself and lives in front of our room no. 267. Rosie then asking Nam about her roommate Nam told us that she is very lucky her roommate is quiet hot and strong and her name is Freen .

I am so shocked but jealous at the same time I wished she is my roommate but nothing can be done now my crush lives in front of my room this is soo much and I am happy for that just a little good start. I see her coming out of the room in black shorts and white sando cut shirt she is looking soo hot OUCHHH!! her tattoos can be seen , her triceps and abs can be seen in the shirt. I hope I can fuck her right now.

Rosie then grab the hands of Freen talking to her I can feel the pain in my heart **(

Rosie - Hey hottie my name is Rosie you can call me rose nice to meet you.

Freen - Hello my name is Freen Sarocha nice to meet you too and you can call me Freen

Rosie - Hottie you can join us in the room for a little chit-chat if you want and yes bye the way she is my roommate Becca .

Freen - hey again !!

Becca - Hello Freen

Rosie - Shall we go inside the room