Chapter 27: Across The Spider-Verse Part 3

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "..."

When (Y/N) was standing in the middle where the discussion from Spot for what he want to talking about and then (Y/N) just stood right there with his arms crossed and chilling and watching Spot talking with Sandman and the other villains. But (Y/N) doesn't giving a shit about them and care about what the villains must do...and (Y/N) was thinking something in his head and make him just thinking about the past between him and her was fallen love and he was remembered about the other memories for what he was died and rebirth by himself.

In Flashback.

(Y/N): "*Groaning*" He was groaning out and make him opened his eyes out and he was turn his head to look at the sky....it was dark and it is really dark right now and he was groan with grunt then he tried to get up from the ground and make him was cough out little bit. Then (Y/N) was put his left hand on his face and he said little bit.

(Y/N): "What the? Where am I?" He asked himself.

???: "Easy, son. You're in the alleyway." He said to (Y/N) and make him turn his head to look at the man who was homeless and he was got a blanket to covering at himself and then he saw (Y/N) was awake already and (Y/N) asked him.

(Y/N): "Hey there....didn't see you back there." He said to him.

???: "It seems you aren't hurt...but what's with the bloods on your clothes?" He asked (Y/N) and make him was confuse and he turn his head to look down at his clothes that he wore a red hoodie black t-shirt, blue jean pant, black socks, and black sneakers too. When (Y/N) seeing this and make him tried to thinking and he said.

(Y/N): "I-I-I don't know...." He said.

???: "What do you mean that you don't know?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "My memories....I-I-I-I can't actually remembered at it. I-I-I only knew what I was wake up right here and I was thought like I died in this world but naturally I-I-I-I just came back alive right here." He said to the homeless man.

???: "Well, it is alright son. There's no need to worrying about remembered...but anyway name's Joe and what's your name, kid." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "(Y/N)...just (Y/N)...that's my first name." He said to him and make him smile and shaking the hands and then two of them shaking their hands and the homeless man name Joe told (Y/N) sit there and he will get something for drink. When (Y/N) was sat there and then he turn his head to look down at the bloods on his clothes and make him feeling headache on his head and he tried to remembering the whole things on his flashback...but he remembered about what he did to those three gangsters and killing them all and then only one he couldn't save him. 

(Y/N): "What is this? What kind of shit show is this?" He asked himself and he was saw something in his mind and he doesn't know what the heck that he just saw but then before he was gonna thinking and he heard a deep dark voice.

TASTE THE REVENGE, WASN'T IT?

(Y/N): "Huh? Who or what?" He asked himself and make him turn his heard to look around and he didn't seeing anything and it was quiet and he don't know what just happened and he heard a dark deep voice but not so sure who that was.

WE ARE IN YOUR HEAD, (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You're in my head? Wait, you can talk to me?" He asked the mind and then he was confuse about what just happened and then before he was gonna respond and there was a vehicle car in the back there where Joe was talking to the others and he was heading to (Y/N) but then the car honk and scare the homeless men and women out of here. The three of those goons from Hammerhead was stepped out of the vehicle car and they both got their pistols and submachine guns out.