Theories and Discussion- Zalgo

*To see the author credits, full origin story, and fanart credits for any chapter, click on the external link. It will take you to the chapter on Quotev. Scroll to the bottom of it and you'll find everything linked.*

Appearance/Info

Zalgo's canon creator hasn't written a story that I can find, all he's done is create images and at least one video in which Zalgo is mentioned. Gory edits and disturbing black tentacles litter the video and images, likely done to induce madness. He's sort of like the Cthulhu of the digital world. He doesn't appear to do anything outside of technology, all he can really do is make glitchy text and gore appear on-screen. Shmorky (Zalgo's creator) has said Zalgo only affects comics, illustrations, and cartoons, but I can't be sure of this. I'm unable to find his accounts or old posts, I can mostly only find things other people have written about him.

Traits

None known.

Motive

None known.

Method

Technological glitches or overwrites.

Weapon(s)

Psychological warfare, maybe?

Theories

I think that like Smile Dog, he spreads in power once his content is viewed. The more fear he creates, the stronger he gets. Maybe if he gets strong enough he can manifest in the real world rather than just the digital one.

Yooo, I didn't even know that he was originally associated with technology. I've seen people depict him as some demon with minions, so that's INTERESTING. - Brinlee