ch15

I laid on the bed, I covered my whole body with a blanket and started hugging the pillow really really tight and started to breakdown.

I heard the door creaked open, thinking someone's gonna come in..

I heard it coming towards me with a familiar voice saying.. "Hey sweetie.. I wanna ask you something"

I uncovered the blanket and saw tom, holding bouquet of flowers and hiding something in his other hand.

"What's that?" I said, trying hard not to cry.

He gave me the flowers and knelt one knee down. He took the thing in his other hand and..

"Y/n, we have been many years together and I think this is the right time.. will you marry me?" He said, waiting for me to answer whether yes or no.

I can't hold back my tears since this is getting emotional, I can't say no since we have kids already.

"Yes! I wanna spend my whole life with you Tom!"

I jumped off the bed and hugged him tightly as he slid the ring into my ring finger.

"Congrats guys! We're so happy for the both of you!" I heard Athena's voice and didn't notice she's just at the corner of the room with Bill and the boys.

FAST FORWARD
(3:26 AM)

I'm still awake and so do Tom, but the others are sleeping.

None of us are talking so I came up with an idea. I want to tease Tom, that's a good idea.. I think?

R-18 WARNING: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

I started to sit on his stomach, "What's up with you darling?" He asked, making me giggle.

"Nothing?? Is it not allowed to sit on your stomach?" I asked him sarcastically. He squinted his eyes out of confusion.

I started to kiss his neck. I gave him hickeys and he started to moan softly. He grabbed my waist and he rolled me over and we swapped positions.

He hummed and kissed down to my collarbone and biting at my skin making me jolt and gasp harshly. I panted and lifted my hips up, desperate for friction and he just laughed.

"Use your words hmm?" He whispered making me whine, "plase fuck— please fuck me.." I whimpered and he groaned. "Oh I will baby, I'll fuck you so good."

He reached to take off my clothes then leaning away to take off his own. I was unapologetic with the way I stared. I whined and thrusted my hips upwards causing him to laugh, "so fucking desperate for it, aren't you?" He hummed and I nodded hastily. He laughed and grabbed my hips roughly, pulling her closer to him as he pushed his cock inside me. I threw my head back with a moan and desperately moved my hips, trying to feel more of him.

"Fuck you're so fucking tight babygirl." He groaned as he harshly thrusted his hips causing me to whine out loudly and tense up. "Fuck you gotta relax baby, I can't feel your pussy gripping my dick." He moaned.

I took a deep breath and relaxed, telling him to keep going. His pace was anything but slow. It was fast and rough, he was hitting my g-spot with every thrust. I moaned out loudly and threw my head back, squeezing my eyes shut.

"P-please can I cum daddy? Please I n-need to so badly.. I begged. "Wait baby, just wait a little longer." He moaned causing me to whine loudly, "please please let me cum, I can't wait, please!" But he ignored me, speeding up his thrusts, he moaned and cursed under his breath. "Go on slut, cum for me." He whispered and she immediately came on his cock, but he didn't slow down his pace. He kept fucking me harshly, I moaned loudly and panted, trying desperately to catch my breath.

Once he was close he pulled out of my wet cunt and jerked himself off fastly. He came on my tits and stomach with a whine and sighed. "Fuck you're so beautiful." He said, leaning down to kiss my lips. I hummed and broke the kiss, "shut up and help me to put my clothes back on, my legs are shaking." I whined, making him laugh, "Okay princess."

After we finished putting on our clothes, we slept together. [5:14 am]

A/N;

sorry if I just posted now, I just got busy because of my schoolworks and finally there's no classes today. Thankyou for the ones who waited for me to upload even though it's already 1month😭😭😭 HAHA. Well here I am again, and I promise I will upload the next chapter ASAP. Bye!