Chapter 35

❤️AMORA❤️

Right now I am feeling like I am a culprit going through interrogation...my hands are sweating so much..that I am keep running them on my jeans under the table...

Ufff... relax Amora..he is Cady's father.. I am sure he is nice uncle.. I repeat myself again and again.. he introduced himself...his voice not harsh but gentle.. thank god or else I must have fainted now..

Herman: would you like to have something..?

"No sir...I am good..thank you"

Herman: well..I will come straight to the point.. you are aware of what happened yesterday right...?

"Ye..yes sir"

Herman: and...the reason??

"umm...It's because of me sir"

Herman: do you love my son?

I was baffled by this sudden question... every father would be ask this to their kids partner.. and it's their right to know...I decided to be true to him..

"Yes sir.."

Herman: hmm...there is no doubt that my son is also crazy for you..but as you can see...what he did yesterday..was unexpected.. and it's affect his reputation.. and you can be distraction for his career..

Ofcource as a father he is tensed about his son..so I didn't get hurt by his words..but his next word crushed my world...

Herman: I will give you more that enough price to leave my son..also... I can give your father a very big contract..he will get lots of profit... So tell me much you want..I think 50 million dollars are enough..Or I could offer 100 million also...

Aiishhh..am I look like a gold digger or something..?? How can you say like this uncle...I can understand your worries but I never expected this...

"thank you for your offer sir...but I am not interested in your money.. my parents have given me more than enough..not only money..but love and trust.. and about my father..he is a man with dignity.. whatever he has earned till now is because of his hardwork...he is not a greedy person for some contract.. And... About your son.. I love him alot.. I can understand as a father you want best for him.. maybe I am not the best in your eyes.. but I am not some cheap to accept your deal though... And for his future...if I am really threat to his success...than I am ready to go away from him.. because I wanted to see him successful and I will be happy for him.."

I spoke from my heart what I felt that time.. I can sacrifice my love for his better future... But my love is not a deal to crack.. if Cady also want..I am ready to leave him.. his father was looking at me with a small smile...his expression is calm like before...

I hope my words not offended him..I don't want to be disrespectful towards him.. and I am an idiot who said everything in front of the king of business... He will hang me to death now.. goodbye life... goodbye mom dad.. goodbye Cady..!!

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID..?"

I jolted by the sudden angry voice from behind...I turned and found Cady fuming in anger.. perfect now both father and son will kill me... But what is he doing here..?

Herman: I am impressed Caden...you definitely found a real diamond...(smiling)

Umm...What is happening here????

I'm so confused right now..what is going on...

Caden: I told you dad..that she love me more than anything...so I think that she passed your test...

"Test...?? Wait.. wait... What going on?"

Herman: hahaha...well it's was me... actually Caden told me about you.. I know if he really love someone..she must be special.. but I am father too..so I have to check whether the person is real or faking around... And I know your father very well dear...he is a good friend of mine..

I was dumbfounded...it means...this..this is all just a test.. ok I am not angry on his father...but Cady..  and why the hell he is showing me angry look... I should be the one who gets angry..

Caden: dad..if you are done..can I take her with me now...I have to settle something with her..

His father smiled and nodded... And Cady pulled my hand and exit the cabin.. aahhh..why his grip is so strong..he took me to some other cabin on the same floor... We get inside and pinned me to the wall...

His is angry..but I am also angry.. how can they fool me like this...

"What...? You played with me..do you how tensed I was??"

Caden: repeat what you told my dad..

Frankly speaking I don't remember now what I said to his dad.. and i don't know what angered him....

"i don't remember"

Caden: you said that you are ready to leave me for my success...

"ohh..that.. well yes..I said that.. because I wanted to see you successful.. and if you are distracted because of me..than I will le...."

He didn't let me finish and slammed his lips on my lips..he was kissing me furiously.. I tried to push him but he hold my hand and pinned them above my head.. he was biting and chewing my lips..I also tasted little blood.. I gasped in pain and he pushed his tongue in my mouth and explore each corner...he left me after several minutes.. I was taking long breaths..

His touched our foreheads.. and rubbed my lips from his thumb...

Caden: it's your punishment to think about leaving me... you promised last night..that you will never leave me..and now you said about leaving me..

"I thought.. your..your dad was worried about you..and the reason is me... I won't forgive myself if you face any danger or failure because of me.."

Caden: no..baby... You are my everything..you are my success and my future.... if you leave me..I will die...

"Heyy... please don't say like that..."

He hugged me tightly...ohhh he held me tightly..I can't breath...but I know he just making sure I won't left him...I hugged him back..

Caden: if you ever dare to left me... I will find you and than prison you in my house...

"Are you threatening me Mr. Cadyyyy"

Caden: I dare you... Amor... I am serious.. I won't think about anything before chaining you.. I will make sure that you will stuck with me for the entire life...

"i said because of your dad.. I will never leave you that easily...so relax my Cady baby..."

He raised his eyebrows and again leaned to me for a kiss but I put my hand over his lips..he frowned...

"your dad must be waiting...let's go and meet him..than drop me to my home.."

He removed my hand from his lips...

Caden: my dad is in meeting for an hour.. so let me have my kiss until he get free...

And he again started kissing me like there is no tomorrow...I have no option to protest as I melted by his touch.. his hands were roaming all over my back..while my hands were snake around his neck...we shared a hungry and passionate kiss..

After an hour...we went back to meet his dad...

"I am sorry sir..if my words have offended you.."

Herman: not at all dear...I am happy to see your bravery and  I have no objection in your relationship with Caden.. infact.. you are perfect for him.. I want you to come for dinner some day...my wife is getting impatient to meet you.. AND...you can call me dad too...

My cheeks flushed hearing him...I peeked from the corner of my eyes to Cady...he was already smiling looking at me....